Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could've come in for Thomas, who played like crap yesterday. Still, no reason to air feelings in public.

No, not really.

Thomas has better hands and speed.

Ain’t one reviver last night he could have come in for. He’s had is chances and hasn’t capitalized. That’s on him.

Advertisement
Other than the obvious the best thing I got from that win was when Rosier told the reporter” 2 years ago the defense wouldn’t even talk to us ,now they come tell me they have my back when I ***** up( paraphrased)”.

Richt ain’t t about to let Mullins or ANYONE ELSE for that matter,FcK that up.

Kid will shut up or be told to ship out.

Gotta love it man. We have all the momentum and and scrub like Mullins is tryna bring the team down. Get rid of this cancer

Advertisement
Man I understand if he wants to play more but in the time he has played he hasn't done anything that would warrant more playing time that what he is getting now.
I haven't seen him get any real separation.

Mullins....work your *** off like Braxton Berrios does. Get in the weight room, improve your hands...perfect your routes.

If you are good enough, you play here.

But airing your grievances for everyone to see is not good.

Be a man and do something about it.

He could've come in for Thomas, who played like crap yesterday. Still, no reason to air feelings in public.

I don't agree, I think it's more the plays called for him that were wrong. They know he had a 6'3 corner on him do some type of deep crossing route where he can get a little separation to have a better chance of catching the ball. He's fast but so was that corner.

Advertisement
Yea biggest game of the year 20 years old and he's not playing you dont expect him to be frustrated and lash out?? If twitter was out 20 years ago your favorite canes would be doing the same ****.... Yall need to shut the ***** up along with Dionte

Last edited:
Well if you and Cager caught the ****ing ball you might get more shots.

I’ve only seen Mullins drop 1 pass. His problem is not being a student of the game, his route running and knowledge of the playbook is what keeps him benched not his physical abilities.

Advertisement
He had that one good sideline catch and a bunch of drops. Be accountable and fix the problem and you'll see the field, simple as that.

No, not really.

Thomas has better hands and speed.

Ain’t one reviver last night he could have come in for. He’s had is chances and hasn’t capitalized. That’s on him.

I agree but he's just frustrated..and gots on here want him off the team..

Yep he is wilding right now..Really surprised by this from him. Comes off as selfish and someone who is not about the team.

View attachment 53310

View attachment 53311

Yeah he is trippin. He is only a redshirt freshman and next season he will be counted on heavily.

He should look at our past receivers in the NFL

Allen Hurns - Had to wait his turn
Phillip Dorsett- had to wait
L Hankerson- had to wait
Streeter - Had to wait
Berrios- Had to wait

Advertisement
Yea biggest game of the year 20 years old and he's not playing you dont expect him to be frustrated and lash out?? If twitter was out 20 years ago your favorite canes would be doing the same ****.... Yall need to shut the ***** up along with Dionte

And you need to go back to your F$U fan boards and jerking off to Gus the Bus.

He has a lot of talent, potential, and has looked good catching the ball the times ive seen him on the field. Its good that he wants to play but hes being immature. Just needs to trust the process and be ready when his name is called.

We understand that’s how you’re team does things but Richt is building a TEAM and there’s no room for individualism even from a frustrated WR that can’t catch.

You can bet your *** Richt won’t tolerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back