Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
U can see the talent is there but something is not right in the head wit him

Advertisement
All you keyboard badazz's talking about he needs to be gone are full of crap. The young man made an emotional mistake. An rightfully so, he is possession type WR that is ideal for moving the chains and Miami struggles in 3rd down. His biggest weakness is understanding the play book, so should be given a handful of plays master and then use him in 3rd down packages.

He is frustrated because they should have redshirt him last year to give him more time to develop. He only has 2 years left. Everything will workout fine over the next 2yrs here for him and he is not a locker room cancer.

Go Canes

emotional mistake

it's not kick him off the team level, but boy if you thought you weren't seeing the field before you definitely won't be now

Some kids do not get it. Watch how Richards and Berrios approach things. Plays STs, like Walton and Homer. Clueless and selfish. No bigger team game than football. **** look at how Perry handles himself. That kid gets it.

Advertisement
Yep he is wilding right now..Really surprised by this from him. Comes off as selfish and someone who is not about the team.

View attachment 53310

View attachment 53311

Help a guy who is apparently out of touch with kids these days... what does... when you tell a couch about himself mean?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

oh you think players didnt do this 40 years ago?? only difference is now we have social media

Advertisement
Yep he is wilding right now..Really surprised by this from him. Comes off as selfish and someone who is not about the team.

View attachment 53310

View attachment 53311

Help a guy who is apparently out of touch with kids these days... what does... when you tell a couch about himself mean?

oh you think players didnt do this 40 years ago?? only difference is now we have social media
I'm sure it happened then too... I'm just not sure on what telling someone about themselves means. I don't understand the lingo.

Yea biggest game of the year 20 years old and he's not playing you dont expect him to be frustrated and lash out?? If twitter was out 20 years ago your favorite canes would be doing the same ****.... Yall need to shut the ***** up along with Dionte

When are you publishing 50 versions of Bleak Visions from Tallahassee?

Advertisement
Yea biggest game of the year 20 years old and he's not playing you dont expect him to be frustrated and lash out?? If twitter was out 20 years ago your favorite canes would be doing the same ****.... Yall need to shut the ***** up along with Dionte

Exactly most of these dudes some bxtches in here anyway.. Dionte wanted to play and believes he is as good or better than the receivers in front of him. The margin is so tiny on this roster just being a little less focused can have you beat out so I can understand how that's frustrating.

Fans on this board will btch cry and pick other teams to beat us then switch up like it's no problem when we win.. but got the nerve to attack a player over this bs, like they're the true gatekeepers to all things loyal to The U. Gtfoh

If Dionte is upset enough maybe it can motivate him to work harder than he ever thought possible. Got to be willing to work harder than what other people are willing to do. The first person to show up and the last to leave. After practice with the team, the weight room, the stadium steps, the film room and so on like anything else 24/7. It does pay off. 168 hours in a week and only need 56 hours of sleep at 8 per night. That leaves 112 hours a week at 16 hours a day for football and school. You can add another hour of sleep a night and it still gives plenty of time to put in over 100 hours of work per week.

This mentality is why your team sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back