Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is upset that he is not playing. He should work a bit harder. Derrell Langham should be his role model.

Advertisement
Yea biggest game of the year 20 years old and he's not playing you dont expect him to be frustrated and lash out?? If twitter was out 20 years ago your favorite canes would be doing the same ****.... Yall need to shut the ***** up along with Dionte

That's a legitimate argument for a high school sophomore, not a college sophomore. 21 is absolutely old enough to manage how he airs his grievances with the public. I understand him talking to coach about where exactly he stands. Close mouths don't get fed. But tweeting is the same as a press conference, and he absolutely knows that. Immature. Fortunately, I think the attitude of the team as a whole is so positive that this won't have detrimental effects.

Yep he is wilding right now..Really surprised by this from him. Comes off as selfish and someone who is not about the team.

View attachment 53310

View attachment 53311

Yeah he is trippin. He is only a redshirt freshman and next season he will be counted on heavily.

He should look at our past receivers in the NFL

Allen Hurns - Had to wait his turn
Phillip Dorsett- had to wait
L Hankerson- had to wait
Streeter - Had to wait
Berrios- Had to wait

Not the best examples outside of hankerson and streeter. The other 3 got plenty of playing as true freshmen

Advertisement
Yea biggest game of the year 20 years old and he's not playing you dont expect him to be frustrated and lash out?? If twitter was out 20 years ago your favorite canes would be doing the same ****.... Yall need to shut the ***** up along with Dionte

That's a legitimate argument for a high school sophomore, not a college sophomore. 21 is absolutely old enough to manage how he airs his grievances with the public. I understand him talking to coach about where exactly he stands. Close mouths don't get fed. But tweeting is the same as a press conference, and he absolutely knows that. Immature. Fortunately, I think the attitude of the team as a whole is so positive that this won't have detrimental effects.

Agreed but dumb mutha****ers on here talking about he should be off the team....dude was emotional and deleted the tweet..all is forgiven

Confident the staff will address this the right way. Nothing to worry about folks.

Kid gone really be salty when Pope, Wiggins, and Hightower get here in the spring...ohweee

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I can't remember a single play he's made outside of the illegal block that almost cost us the GT game.

Advertisement

Exactly most of these dudes some bxtches in here anyway.. Dionte wanted to play and believes he is as good or better than the receivers in front of him. The margin is so tiny on this roster just being a little less focused can have you beat out so I can understand how that's frustrating.

Fans on this board will btch cry and pick other teams to beat us then switch up like it's no problem when we win.. but got the nerve to attack a player over this bs, like they're the true gatekeepers to all things loyal to The U. Gtfoh

Agreed but dumb mutha****ers on here talking about he should be off the team....dude was emotional and deleted the tweet..all is forgiven

I agree there too. If this is all he's done, it deserves a "stern talking-to", maybe sit out a game. Certainly not dismissal. Guy has talent, and everyone here will be super pleased if we can coax big performances out of him. If he digs his heels in and keeps it up, it's a different story.

**** I hate that he did that. TERRIBLE timing. He may be frustrated, but he's got to make better decisions. At least he (or someone close to him) deleted it immediately.

Many times "frustration" brings out the real person. In this instance, it is clear that the kid places himself first and the team somewhere far down the list. Being selfish and self-centered is a very difficult trait to coach/manage out of a person. If the kid "wants" to play and is truly a team player he would be focused on out working everyone on the team, thus becoming a leader, not a malcontent. Sadly, I fear Dionte's future may be very dim based on what appears to be an ingrained attitude. I sincerely hope I am wrong!!!

Advertisement
[TWEET]927199760817311746[/TWEET]
Hate fans like this......

Exactly most of these dudes some bxtches in here anyway.. Dionte wanted to play and believes he is as good or better than the receivers in front of him. The margin is so tiny on this roster just being a little less focused can have you beat out so I can understand how that's frustrating.

Fans on this board will btch cry and pick other teams to beat us then switch up like it's no problem when we win.. but got the nerve to attack a player over this bs, like they're the true gatekeepers to all things loyal to The U. Gtfoh

He is selfish and should be in the dog house for a week. Play him scout and see how he respnds. Every receiver we have sans Berrios and Herndon is back. Who knows who breaks out like Berrios and Langham this year. He better get better at blocking and receiving before he starts posting.

Last edited:
Yep he is wilding right now..Really surprised by this from him. Comes off as selfish and someone who is not about the team.

View attachment 53310

View attachment 53311

Yeah he is trippin. He is only a redshirt freshman and next season he will be counted on heavily.

L Hankerson- had to wait
Streeter - Had to wait
Berrios- Had to wait

Not the best examples outside of hankerson and streeter. The other 3 got plenty of playing as true freshmen
Playing and getting targeted is totally different. They all had inconsistent playing time and was hardly targeted for a large portion of their career

Advertisement

View attachment 53310

View attachment 53311

L Hankerson- had to wait
Streeter - Had to wait
Berrios- Had to wait

Playing and getting targeted is totally different. They all had inconsistent playing time and was hardly targeted for a large portion of their career

Agreed but he’s not even getting any snaps so it’s no the same situation. Personally I don’t care. You have to earn your playing time and I don’t believe he’s doing enough during practice to earn the snaps. Needs to put it together or transfer. Never go public with frustration especially while we’re undefeated

blackvern said:

Your comment is a 500 pound bag of re-fried bullsheet...the old guard would have sat Dionte down and made it clear to get with the program or get going to another team. You really have no idea what you are talking about...NONE!

For the kids sake I hope he matures because it is not going to get any easier for him with this 18 class coming in. Those boys are just as hungry as him and have immense talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back