Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused fellas..........is he on the team or not?
Maybe it is still a fluid situation and not settled yet?

I don't think it is settled. Richt said this morning that Dionte did not practice today and that he has nothing new to report. Maybe he suspends Dionte for a game or two and allows him to return. Sometimes getting checked is the best thing that can happen to someone.

Advertisement
I know Gray and Thomas were questionable academically, but didn't Walton graduate early?

Not even worth engaging him.

IJS bruh, no need to hold that man's academic struggles in HS over His head because He made a recent, non-criminal, mistake. You know how many kids wouldn't go to College if they struggled in HS? My oldest struggled in HS, and He's actually doing better in College.

Like i said yesterday mullins is still on the tram... he not getting kicked off..
pete tried to jump in front of the story and spit out more fake news..

I for one would like to see this get resolved in a manner such dat Mullins stays on the team.

Like i said yesterday mullins is still on the tram... he not getting kicked off..

We should definitely listen to a guy called CoCaneHead over Pete.

Advertisement

We should definitely listen to a guy called CoCaneHead over Pete.

Well.. yeah... pete was wrong on the QB battle all offseason.. wrong about arthur sit.. wrong about mullins.. what else do you need?

Pete's been wrong on a few things. I guess that mean you're right about Mullins. Works for me. Thanks.

Richt said today that he didn't have anything to report on him. Only thing he said that Mullins didn't practice today. He also said that when he has something to report he will report it. This tells me that Mullins is not officially off the team. At least not yet.

Advertisement
If Mullins is on the team, I don't believe it will be for too much longer. Some of these 2018 kids will be EEs and will compete in the spring. This is no doubt Mullins' last straw and he has the spring to show the coaches that he belongs. If he doesn't make strides, he will most likely transfer.

If Mullins is on the team, I don't believe it will be for too much longer. Some of these 2018 kids will be EEs and will compete in the spring. This is no doubt Mullins' last straw and he has the spring to show the coaches that he belongs. If he doesn't make strides, he will most likely transfer.

He's either a dead man or a dead man walking. Haskins part 2. If he's not gone it's only a matter of time.

He's either a dead man or a dead man walking. Haskins part 2. If he's not gone it's only a matter of time.

Yeah. Not sure he’ll even make it to spring ball.

Advertisement

UM isn’t a State School like UF or FSU. There isn’t an infinite amount of money in the Scholly budget to burn on kids who won’t put in the sweat equity.

Mullins needs to get with the program or get on a bus to Gainesville.

He's a sophomore. If they're playing freshmen in front of him, he needs to step his game up, not start this bs the day after the biggest win this team's had in over 10 years with an even bigger game on deck. It's selfish. You didn't hear **** from Langham not even getting into a game until his RS Junior year & he's become a Cane legend. Truthfully, Dionte is probably better off somewhere less loaded at WR (& consider the class we have coming in).

In general Gulliver kids have a reputation for being entitled.

Wright, Mullins, leggett, Leon and I’m sure others im not thinking of. Patrick Robinson and Joe Jackson are the only ones. Burns is on standby

Sean Taylor?

Whatever happened to Irvin?

Irvin?

As for Taylor, obviously not including him. He and buck were really one of the first guys that gulliver brought in when they started recruiting kids. I was mostly referring to the past 5-7 years.

Gulliver recruited Buck, Asgar Ali and Alfredo Pascal. Sean's dad begged gulliver to accept sean, who had major academic issues. Sean was NOT recruited.

People getting lazy looking at Wright and Mullins and saying Gulliver kids are entitled. Conner Vernon, Donovan Varner, Evan Bellamy ... list goes on and on of gulliver kids who aren't POS's.

Advertisement
He's a sophomore. If they're playing freshmen in front of him, he needs to step his game up, not start this bs the day after the biggest win this team's had in over 10 years with an even bigger game on deck. It's selfish. You didn't hear **** from Langham not even getting into a game until his RS Junior year & he's become a Cane legend. Truthfully, Dionte is probably better off somewhere less loaded at WR (& consider the class we have coming in).

Whether he in the team NOW is irrelevant. He is not going to play one snap, and he is gone before the start of next season.

UM isn’t a State School like UF or FSU. There isn’t an infinite amount of money in the Scholly budget to burn on kids who won’t put in the sweat equity.

Mullins needs to get with the program or get on a bus to Gainesville.

LOL...well look at y'all prognosticating failure on a kid that's still in the program. Look, if Richt gave Willis an open door policy to come back, then He can get over His butthurt over this petty *** $h!t.

Wright, Mullins, leggett, Leon and I’m sure others im not thinking of. Patrick Robinson and Joe Jackson are the only ones. Burns is on standby

Sean Taylor?

Whatever happened to Irvin?

Irvin?

As for Taylor, obviously not including him. He and buck were really one of the first guys that gulliver brought in when they started recruiting kids. I was mostly referring to the past 5-7 years.

Gulliver recruited Buck, Asgar Ali and Alfredo Pascal. Sean's dad begged gulliver to accept sean, who had major academic issues. Sean was NOT recruited.

People getting lazy looking at Wright and Mullins and saying Gulliver kids are entitled. Conner Vernon, Donovan Varner, Evan Bellamy ... list goes on and on of gulliver kids who aren't POS's.

I hear the entitlement description about the student body. I have family that go to similar schools in the area. They say nothing but rich and spoiled kids.

Anthony Walker was a LB at Gulliver who played at NorthwesternU and was drafted by the Colts in the 2017th draft.
Very good college LB who would have looked good at UM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back