Dionte Mullins commits

Advertisement
I love this kid.
@scott_patchan: It's a long wait for these 2016 guys but if they stick it out , they'll have a chance to be apart of something great at Miami ! #canes

Advertisement
BEN #9⃣ ‏@BinjimenVictor 5m
UM going to Have a mean WR Core for the next couple years ����

Dude needs to commit mane

that would put us in great position for his beast DB teammates Mullens & Young

AND THIS DUDE
[video=youtube;gAaYJcUHbEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAaYJcUHbEo[/video]

[video=youtube;6cBiR6drg-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cBiR6drg-I[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stud Teammate Robert Burns.
@RobertBurns_: Congrats  bro , I'm proud of you can't wait to see you throw up the "U" in the end zone. But til then lets keep grinding #exit1

Advertisement
263.gif

WOW!!! Now THIS was worth the wait....

BOY YOU ARE A FOOL FOR POSTING THIS SOUL TRAIN GIF... FREAKING HILARIOUS!!

I AM ROLLING OVER HERE.

Say what you want about the staff and 2015 class struggles. They deserve credit for making 2016 look like it's going to be an incredible class.

We have 18 commits for 2015, with 8 months to go before NSD, and you think we are struggling?

18 commits for a small class where the best player in the class, Williams, isn't expected to finish in it. Archibald, Lawson, Perry, Cronkite, Patchan, and George are the only individuals that I'm really excited and impressed by. Having so many commits this early means nothing when the class is ranked around 13th with most teams behind us only having 12-14 commits. We're also taking projects and reaches like Fines, Christian, Gosier, and Mahoney. So yeah, the majority of the class is already full, we're ranked high only because of the quantity of our recruits, a large portion of the class isn't dazzling, and we aren't in great shape with many other studs for the rest of the class. As you mentioned, NSD is 8 months out and a lot can change positive or negative, but as of right now, the 2015 class is struggling.

But if you want to be positive, you can reread the other portion of my comment and see that I gave credit for an already outstanding 2016 class. If not, continue to nitpick over a benign, factual statement you don't want to acknowledge.

Wow...its great....we have to see what Bruce does...if he commits, I think we take Mullins, Bruce, and either Pinder or Victor....Irvin is a must take regardless cause of the legacy, and he is a legit baller... Possible move to TE too....2016 class will be special.....

Advertisement
Kid has been on the scene since youth league. They've been talking about this kid since like the 8th grade.

Advertisement
Back