Dionte Mullins commits

Advertisement
Happy 4th y'all

52.gif

Advertisement
This is the exact question i asked the other day. Who do we take? I think we end up taking him 2 other wrs and of course irvin jr. Maybe we only get 1 te to compensate? I mean this year we could get 2 beasts( included clarington) so next yr a te really isnt too important. This 2016 class is special.

Advertisement
This is the exact question i asked the other day. Who do we take? I think we end up taking him 2 other wrs and of course irvin jr. Maybe we only get 1 te to compensate? I mean this year we could get 2 beasts( included clarington) so next yr a te really isnt too important. This 2016 class is special.

Mullins has locked up his spot and Bruce will likely do the same in a few days when he announces. Those two will be here if they want to be here a year and a half from now. Elite talents.

If Mullins' belief that we're taking 3 WRs in 2016 is correct and Bruce joins him in the class on July 8, then that leaves just one more spot at the position. Snelson may look to lock that spot up next weekend when he announces.

Irvin Jr. could possibly be viewed as a move TE. That's what I viewed him as when I first watched his highlights.

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 4m
Just spoke to Mullins - committed now cuz expects Canes to take 3 WR in 2016 and wanted to lock down his spot!!!

Bruce and...?

Good problem to have

Hopefully cavin Ridley

RB at the next level
but **** mane!
Irvin JR
Brandon Johnson
Binjimen Victor
Snelson

Pinder

Someone is getting left out

s*** forgot pinder ahhhh mane spoilt for choice i ain't used to this i'm gonna have a heart attack

Advertisement
This is a commit that the hiring of Baez played a big part. I would expect one of the 3 spots at WR for 2016 to be for Pinder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back