Dionte Mullins commits

44.jpg

Advertisement
Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 4m
Just spoke to Mullins - committed now cuz expects Canes to take 3 WR in 2016 and wanted to lock down his spot!!!

Bruce and...?

Good problem to have

Say what you want about the staff and 2015 class struggles. They deserve credit for making 2016 look like it's going to be an incredible class.

Advertisement
I'm wondering if this will be the first time that a class two years away actually changes the makeup of who ultimately commits for this years class. 2016 a long way away, but if it influences 2015 class to wind up stronger than it currently is, well ****.

Just spoke to Mullins - committed now cuz expects Canes to take 3 WR in 2016 and wanted to lock down his spot!!!

Bruce and...?

Good problem to have

he's the #2 WR in the state, top 5 in the country, n he wants to lock up his spot?

#1 LOVE the mentality!
#2 makes you wonder who else we might get

either way... I LOVE IT!!!

Advertisement
Recruiting inroads take years to create (if you aren't getting "help" or winning 'ships) and I think you're seeing a bit of that now.

We've spent years getting the situation sorted out with the NCAA and recovering from the misses of previous classes. This year you're seeing some real talent in the two deep and 2016 looks to be the one that finally gets the chart stocked with guys who can replace guys.

If we landed a monster DT sometime soon my head might just explode.

Bruce and...?

Good problem to have

Maybe Explains why Snelson is commiting now

Advertisement
Sam Bruce made a comment a while back. He said if all the top players in South Florida went to Miami, they wouldn't lose. Looks like he is putting in work on these boys.

Advertisement
Elite. Offers from EVERBODY. Dade. This is massive. Kudos to the young fella and the U staff.

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 5m
Mullins has also accepted an invitation to play in the 2016 Under Armour All-American game @dionte_mullins8
big day for this kid

Looks like bruce going to Um next week. I think the U gets 2 more commits this upcoming week with snelson and bruce

Advertisement
Back