Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Advertisement
Many hours… I’ve never personally never asked him for a photo. Also, have out hung out with him through co-workers at personal events. I know people that also know him personally and through business. He a phuckin’ special kind of cleanser for women’s privates. I’ve also seen him act straight up rude and disrespectful to plenty of Bucs fans asking for autographs, in a setting where generally asking for an autograph is okay. Like after practices, kids asking at corporate events he’s paid to attend. Shunning them like the undead. Not while he’s sitting down for a meal like some washed out “Punk’d” episode….

Double ***** him and his washed out seminary degree and even worse whatever Bullshat “Honorary” Masters Media Degree the BuffaHoes/She’eon Sanders want to present him with.

#BunkerMentality

Hates a former Cane for getting a job… Wild

Advertisement
scoff dionne warwick GIF

The Deion hate is strong in here. If Sapp was working for Mike Grundy at Oklahoma State, they’d be more accepting.
I personally don't hate Deion, I just don't think he is as good nor invested in coaching as they (media) thought last year.

Shedeur on the other hand, I think is very good and has potential. I hope, as a college football fan, that OL is fixed this year.

Advertisement
I personally don't hate Deion, I just don't think he is as good nor invested in coaching as they (media) thought last year.

Shedeur on the other hand, I think is very good and has potential. I hope, as a college football fan, that OL is fixed this year.
A lot of people legit don’t like Sapp. A lot hate Deion so there’s that dynamic.

Or maybe he’s been around Sapp enough to just think he’s an *******. He’s not remotely the first person to form this opinion.
Biggest POS there is....Great Interior DLman??....Best in UM History...but that's where the accolades completely stop. I have stories a mile long about him, but no sense in regurgitating them.

The Deion hate is strong in here. If Sapp was working for Mike Grundy at Oklahoma State, they’d be more accepting.

Perfect storm… I’ve heard numerous times Sapp is very very unlikeable…

But I bet Sapp and Deion are much less interesting if we win football games…

Sapp gets into coaching, and we just win games … zen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely seems like Sapp is an *******... AND people are big haters of the Buffs these days... #primetimetears
There's nothing more pathetic than a bunch of grown adults falling for an obvious con. Deion is what he always has been a dude that is looking to get the most return, for the least amount of effort. Dude barely does anything as a HC, but LOOK the part and be a glorified hype man. You'd think that Deion was a 'Cane the way his cult rides his jock on this board. He can hire Warren Sapp if he wants, I couldn't care less. Sapp is one of the few former letterwinners that I do not want around the program, because he's toxic and has shown himself to be a terrible human being.

There's nothing more pathetic than a bunch of grown adults falling for an obvious con. Deion is what he always has been a dude that is looking to get the most return, for the least amount of effort. Dude barely does anything as a HC, but LOOK the part and be a glorified hype man. You'd think that Deion was a 'Cane the way his cult rides his jock on this board. He can hire Warren Sapp if he wants, I couldn't care less. Sapp is one of the few former letterwinners that I do not want around the program, because he's toxic and has shown himself to be a terrible human being.
I'd argue caring this much is more pathetic.

This is his first coaching gig. Curious to see how he does. I've seen him in clinics, and his fat @ss can still move around them cones.

Advertisement
Back