Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Advertisement
#BunkerMentality

Hates a former Cane for getting a job… Wild
I don't get the hate for Sapp. I have never met the guy, but I have no doubt he is an a-hole. I'm not doubting what other posters have said about him and how he has acted. One does not have to come to CIS to know that Sapp is not a likable guy and can be a POS. It's pretty universally known.

With that being said, has he done anything or said anything negative about the University of Miami? Has he spoken negative things about our program to recruits? I'm not aware he has done those type of things (like Uncle Luke and others). If he has, somebody please let me know and I might change my opinion of him. I've always thought and understood that he has been supportive of the program.

Until then, I am happy for the guy and wish him success.

#BunkerMentality

Hates a former Cane for getting a job… Wild
Reading comprehension must not be a strong with this one Yoda.

Try too hard, he does!

Clearly make my disdain for him known. I’m not going to trash him anymore. From my personal experience and multiple others, he is an unpleasant/selfish/ungrateful human being.

I’m not going to applaud him and wish his football team luck, especially riding Deon’s fading program.

I do hope he gets that Masters degree and puts in the same amount of work as the students in his masters program.

I don’t really wish no man failure or ill will. Clearly the last part of my post was exaggeration.

I personally don't hate Deion, I just don't think he is as good nor invested in coaching as they (media) thought last year.

Shedeur on the other hand, I think is very good and has potential. I hope, as a college football fan, that OL is fixed this year.
As college football fans, it definitely hasn’t been fixed

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get the hate for Sapp. I have never met the guy, but I have no doubt he is an a-hole. I'm not doubting what other posters have said about him and how he has acted. One does not have to come to CIS to know that Sapp is not a likable guy and can be a POS. It's pretty universally known.

With that being said, has he done anything or said anything negative about the University of Miami? Has he spoken negative things about our program to recruits? I'm not aware he has done those type of things (like Uncle Luke and others). If he has, somebody please let me know and I might change my opinion of him. I've always thought and understood that he has been supportive of the program.

Until then, I am happy for the guy and wish him success.
I’m not trying to beat a dead horse but Sapp has not been a favorite former player visiting with different Football support staff/UM employees.

No - our team has not been a great football team in some time. But he definitely came off as a demanding/unappreciative/cold person to certain people in the building/on sideline.

He has had no problem with openly calling out the program (Again he hasn’t been wrong about the product) with our struggles. My problem in that regard, was similar to here… lots of complaining but no real contribution to rebuilding the program (yes he has appeared for a couple of their BBQs).

His biggest Cane on Cane crime was calling Jeremy Shockey “the snitch” who revealed the Saints pay for hits scandal. That sent Sean P on a year long suspension and the Saints on their permanent downward trajectory. Jeremy has vehemently denied this allegation. There must have been some bad blood between them either way to put your former teammate on blast.

There are two former athletes that if they show up to your bar you ignore them. Dennis Rodman and Warren Sapp. Rodman will run up a tab and then leave without paying. Sapp is cheap and will not tip but will at least pay his tab while complaining the whole time. He’s one of those people that thinks by complaining, he’ll get his meal comped.

There are two former athletes that if they show up to your bar you ignore them. Dennis Rodman and Warren Sapp. Rodman will run up a tab and then leave without paying. Sapp is cheap and will not tip but will at least pay his tab while complaining the whole time. He’s one of those people that thinks by complaining, he’ll get his meal comped.
I haven’t seen or spoken with him years but I honestly felt sad for Sapp in a way. He really seemed to be an unhappy/sad person.

His ungrateful/selfish/disrespectful behavior was a nuisance, but a man that blessed athletically/financially he seemed to just carry a shadow with him everywhere.

The tipping part cracks me up!!! So true

Advertisement
I’m not trying to beat a dead horse but Sapp has not been a favorite former player visiting with different Football support staff/UM employees.

No - our team has not been a great football team in some time. But he definitely came off as a demanding/unappreciative/cold person to certain people in the building/on sideline.

He has had no problem with openly calling out the program (Again he hasn’t been wrong about the product) with our struggles. My problem in that regard, was similar to here… lots of complaining but no real contribution to rebuilding the program (yes he has appeared for a couple of their BBQs).

His biggest Cane on Cane crime was calling Jeremy Shockey “the snitch” who revealed the Saints pay for hits scandal. That sent Sean P on a year long suspension and the Saints on their permanent downward trajectory. Jeremy has vehemently denied this allegation. There must have been some bad blood between them either way to put your former teammate on blast.
I was close to Jeremy....Nicest person ever. Would take his word over Sapp's 7 days a week.

Advertisement
I was close to Jeremy....Nicest person ever. Would take his word over Sapp's 7 days a week.
Met Jeremy twice.: He was cracking people up, I was in my 20s then. In the small amount of time I spent with him he seemed pleasant and genuine, but funny/wild too.

He could drink for sure too!

Met Jeremy twice.: He was cracking people up, I was in my 20s then. In the small amount of time I spent with him he seemed pleasant and genuine, but funny/wild too.

He could drink for sure too!
I drank with Shock multiple times....Friggin love the guy, and he reps the U hard.
CAM00123.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back