Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Gundy. It autocorrected to Grundy which is a place in southwestern Virginia
Awwwe! Grundy, Virginia that little coal mining town that even google forgot. Where you can be be both here nor there. Tucked up adjacent to the domineering Appalachian Mountains. A place where people outnumber teeth.

I’ll just take a quick stroll by the railroad tracks RVA! Meet at the corner store for boiled peanuts, chili-cheese flavored beef jerky, and Mountain Dew Code Red in ten?

Advertisement
Awwwe! Grundy, Virginia that little coal mining town that even google forgot. Where you can be be both here nor there. Tucked up adjacent to the domineering Appalachian Mountains. A place where people outnumber teeth.

I’ll just take a quick stroll by the railroad tracks RVA! Meet at the corner store for boiled peanuts, chili-cheese flavored beef jerky, and Mountain Dew Code Red in ten?
......they'll even be a nice fella playing the Fiddle outside said store.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We definitely know a lot of the same players then. The owner of my company had a private yacht and I met a lot of SFL athletes through there. My boss was a real star chasing cuck - but he was known for the best “exclusive “ parties. The main event was always the beautiful women

My favorites were always Hurricanes players though. Just about every one of them liked to tell some practice/game stories. Didn’t mind chopping it up for awhile even though they were there to relax, party, and enjoy the extremely talented eye candy.

Maybe we’ll hit up a tailgate this year before a game, have a beer and compare some stories. Rehash how my previous owner lost that yacht to the FEDs LMAO!
I pretty much only know alot of players because of Chuck being on staff from (86) 95-2000. I am friends with several players from the early 80s as well. PBuch is a hometown guy, so of course there's alittle bias.

Advertisement
Reading comprehension must not be a strong with this one Yoda.

Try too hard, he does!

Clearly make my disdain for him known. I’m not going to trash him anymore. From my personal experience and multiple others, he is an unpleasant/selfish/ungrateful human being.

I’m not going to applaud him and wish his football team luck, especially riding Deon’s fading program.

I do hope he gets that Masters degree and puts in the same amount of work as the students in his masters program.

I don’t really wish no man failure or ill will. Clearly the last part of my post was exaggeration.
You seem very upset about this. I am sorry Warren didn't take that selfie with you. But he does seem like a real *******. We'll see how he does as a coach....

Advertisement
I have this mixed with the narwhal song and a German techno beat on full loop in my AMC Pacer.

15" Rockford Fosgates are bump'n.
when you are done fixing the world as a war fighter, you need to seriously consider becoming a columnist somewhere, such as Babylon Bee.

when you are done fixing the world as a war fighter, you need to seriously consider becoming a columnist somewhere, such as Babylon Bee.
I gave up fixing the world as a war fighter a few years ago...

I mostly just write Letters to Penthouse now...

So, I arrived at the luxury high-rise condo of SMD. It was a hot Summer day and I was there to fix her pipes and exercise bike. She answered the door, wearing a see thru Canes t-shirt (tattered 89' Natty season vintage) and said, "you aren't my regular repair man...please come in." I stepped in wearing only my thong leather tool belt, a gift from mi abuela, and asked her if she had any pipes that were "backed up and needed a good plunging..."

Barry White was playing on the radio and that filthy 70s guitar riff hit the air waves...bwahchikawahwah...oh yeah, I knew it was about to go down...

I also write a ton of letter to my local city council about blackhawk helicopters following me and those **** noisy kids on the sidewalks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back