Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Advertisement
Episode 2 Whatever GIF
This is sooooo perfect 🤣

Advertisement
Agree. World class player, world class piece of ****. Other than Winslow, he has to be the most disliked Canes player of all time.
Winslow had an obvious mental issue that while absolutely doesn't excuse any of the sick **** he did IS still a factor. Sapp is just a world class jagoff because he enjoys being one and has a general disregard/contempt for anyone but himself. Soooo, while Winslow fully deserves to be where he is, I think it'd be much easier for Sapp to be a decent person and not an incessant p-o-s.

Advertisement
It won’t help this is D1 and the leader of that team is the HC and the way his personality is will make kids transfer. Even the good ones, no one likes that back biting sh. It gets tiresome and young adults ain’t trying to be disrespected

I said Prime and Colorado was a fraud..and all these bandwagon fools got all on their dyck...
They are actually super lucky to have 4 wins....Colorado state outplayed them and I knew then...Primetime game at home with national TV and it was "personal". And they needed a lot of luck to not get that L.
Fools gold...but has made me some good money on jockriders believing the phony hype.

Advertisement
In 2024. This was reported by USAToday but Colorado has not yet confirmed this.

Prime Time has been a pop culture figure for over three decades. People really can't get DEION right at this rate? Just legit starting a post with DION SANDERS and going, "yeah that looks right".

Fitting as his offensive nemesis was MICHAEL IRVING according to some around here.

;)

... and great, let Sanders have bipolar Sapp for one season before Prime Slime bails Boulder in 2025 once his kids are done there and he's bled that program dry. Great career move Waaarrrrreeennn.

Advertisement
Looks like this may not happen because of Sapp’s past issues with women. And why are all of Deion’s friends former Miami alums, not fsu?
university still never confirmed Sapp's hiring and gave this response Friday after being asked about it by USA TODAY Sports:

"There have been no conversations about hiring Warren Sapp for an assistant coach position at the University of Colorado," said Steve Hurlbert, spokesman for CU Boulder.

USA TODAY Sports then asked if there were conversations about hiring Sapp for any job there.

"Not at this time," Hurlbert replied.

Hurlbert also said Sanders isn't going to comment beyond what he's already publicly said about Sapp, which included him saying he was excited about "Coach Sapp" joining his staff.

Advertisement
Back