Dino Babers

Advertisement
No more minority HCs. Randy, London, Mason, Strong... They all suck

Whether your being serious or sarcastic, its people like you who think with your *** instead of your brain that brings out the evil in the most mild mannered of men in this world. With all of the racist stuff that's going on in today's world everyday you would think that we can come on here and talk sports sensibly about our beloved program and get away from it all but noooo, we got us an *** clown in the room who has nothing better to do than to try and stir up some bullcrap. If you are that bored and miserable with your life then why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself. You would be doing everyone here a big favor

M3 is probably a racist white boy who hides behind the computer.. I guess those good honky coaches don't ever lose.. Yup must be the darkies who can't coach. This board is full of racist white boys.. Just like the world.. sad but it's reality.

JW, you are every bit as racist as what he said. You should look in the mirror. Look past the color, its not that hard. Let go of your hate.

One thing I like best about Dino is that he runs a very high-octane offense and puts up huge numbers with a QB who doesn't run the ball. He would absolutely wreck **** with Kaaya.

They hang on to the ball we got a 28-17 ball game. The plays are there. The receiver "moore" needs to make the plays.

Advertisement
Babers would set records at MIAMI.

Kaaya could thtow for 5,000 with this guy.

Again someone hire him, he will light it up at s power 5 imo.

No more minority HCs. Randy, London, Mason, Strong... They all suck

Whether your being serious or sarcastic, its people like you who think with your *** instead of your brain that brings out the evil in the most mild mannered of men in this world. With all of the racist stuff that's going on in today's world everyday you would think that we can come on here and talk sports sensibly about our beloved program and get away from it all but noooo, we got us an *** clown in the room who has nothing better to do than to try and stir up some bullcrap. If you are that bored and miserable with your life then why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself. You would be doing everyone here a big favor

M3 is probably a racist white boy who hides behind the computer.. I guess those good honky coaches don't ever lose.. Yup must be the darkies who can't coach. This board is full of racist white boys.. Just like the world.. sad but it's reality.

Wow...all types of racists up in here. Just like the world...sad but it's reality.

Looks like Babers is a favorite for the Illinois job(according to their site). Last guy to have an innovative offense at BG, Urban. Dino has like 30 years exp. Wouldn't frown on this hire at all. Hopefully, the BOT and Flake have a list of a dozen candidates to sort through. Do their research, and get this right! I just hope we get this hire right!

It's too many legit coaches out there to **** this up.

With that said Miami most likely will hire Cristobull lmfaooo

Advertisement
I like how he makes adjustments. That's how I can tell a coach from a corch. Held WMU high octane Offense to 7 pts and under 200 yds in the 2nd half.
He won his 2nd straight MAC East title. 4th Division title in a row in 4 years coaching. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the whole Mac, he's got some DJ Khaled in him all he does is win.

Advertisement
He needs to move up the ladder but his success at BG is very intriguing. He needs to gain knowledge about the defensive side of the ball as well, nevertheless he is a lights out Xs and Os guy on the offensive side. Not saying much, but I would take him over Schiano, Chud, and Mario. I would love to have him as an OC if things went wrong at BG. He may get a Maryland type HC job this year.
I would take him over Strong as well. Maybe, maybe over Butch but that might be pushing it.

Calm down. Dude has some merit, but take the foot off the gas. We are talking about Butch. I want Butch above all but the only hires I could accept instead of him are Urban and Saban. I am not even sure they would be right here. Saban would be running another fattening farm and Urban, well I really don't like the dude. Not to mention we are not getting either. Saban give pros another shot or retires as god, and Urban runs to ND when he gets run out of Big 10, or whatever they are, by that nut at the other UM.

Looks like Babers is a favorite for the Illinois job(according to their site). Last guy to have an innovative offense at BG, Urban. Dino has like 30 years exp. Wouldn't frown on this hire at all. Hopefully, the BOT and Flake have a list of a dozen candidates to sort through. Do their research, and get this right! I just hope we get this hire right!

He'll be a really good fit for them. He was HC at Eastern Illinois before BG.

I also think Illinois is in the better half of the conference, compared to Maryland, which is the other rumored landing spot. Maybe he's does a money grab, as Maryland will probably pay more. But if he actually wants to compete for the conference title, coming through the West seems to be the easier road, IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back