Dino Babers

No more minority HCs. Randy, London, Mason, Strong... They all suck

Navy has been playing football for about 130 years. Ken Niumatalolo is about to become its all-time winning coach.

Race or ethnicity has nothing to do with your ability to coach.

Advertisement
Miami will pass on Herman and Babers, and they will both have huge success wherever they land.

Miami's administration isn't forward enough thinking to hire someone like them.

If we cannot have him as head coach atleast grab his old OC who is at Tulsa with Phil right now to be our OC with whatever coach we get. We would kill it with this offense! Do people not understand this, the entertainment value would put people in seats AND recruits in canes jerseys!

Advertisement
If we cannot have him as head coach atleast grab his old OC who is at Tulsa with Phil right now to be our OC with whatever coach we get. We would kill it with this offense! Do people not understand this, the entertainment value would put people in seats AND recruits in canes jerseys!

Cane fans go to see NC teams, not points.

This guy Babers is absolutely killing it at BGU. Remember the last guy who really killed hard at BGU? Urban Meyer.

I would pimp slap the Pope to see that Briles offense at UM.

Advertisement
This guy Babers is absolutely killing it at BGU. Remember the last guy who really killed hard at BGU? Urban Meyer.

It's amazing the caliber of coaches available this cycle versus last time.

I'll be so disappointed if we **** up this hire. No excuse not to go get a guy who can light up the scoreboard with South Florida athletes.

I'll be so disappointed if we **** up this hire. No excuse not to go get a guy who can light up the scoreboard with South Florida athletes.

How fun would it be to see an offensive whiz like Babers come in here and light **** up with the talent he'd have access to here? I've watched him a few times this year, and what he's doing is no fluke. He's doing it against MUCH more talented teams like Tennessee and Maryland with a group of cripples.

Unfortunately, UM and its dopey fanbase isn't about thinking outside the box. That's why we're hearing the same tired names as usual. It's like we're stuck in a time warp.

I think if we hired this guy a lot of people would be in that "who the **** is this guy" stage like Al Golden was when hired...

Until we played a game lit it up and then dropped 50 points per game the entire season. Kaaya would destroy in this offense and we would have 3 receivers with 800+ yards every year. Kids on offense would be lining up out the door to play for this guy.

But to win championships you need a defense too. I'm a huge fan of offense and scoring points, but it can only take you so far. That being said, if he can interview for the job and prove he can build a staff that can coach a defense and recruit defensive players down here, or someone like Jimmy Johnson can give him the connections he needs to get those guys on the staff, I'm all for it.

I just don't want to be on the wrong side of a game that combines for 100+ points, or be the team that puts out a D that can't stop anyone and then our offense stall one day and re-do that Clemson nightmare.

How fun would it be to see an offensive whiz like Babers come in here and light **** up with the talent he'd have access to here? I've watched him a few times this year, and what he's doing is no fluke. He's doing it against MUCH more talented teams like Tennessee and Maryland with a group of cripples.

Unfortunately, UM and its dopey fanbase isn't about thinking outside the box. That's why we're hearing the same tired names as usual. It's like we're stuck in a time warp.
I would take him over Butch. I would take Brohm over Butch. I would take Herman, Fuente and Morris over Butch. I would love to see each of those coach's offense at Miami.

What im afraid is gonna happen is that the search committee will focus on a list of Miami guys and one non Miami guy and then pick from there. A coaching list of Butch, Strong, Chud, Schiano and Mario is absolutely terrible.

Get some new blood into this program and let's get our offense really going. Butch will be a fine hire I just think we should go with an offensive minded coach and send this program down a different path than the retread crap everyone has been talking about for months now as well as break from the pro style that some love

Last edited:
Advertisement
I had never heard of this guy til I saw his name on the board a few weeks back. From what video clips I've seen & the stuff I've read, I like him. I've watched maybe 5 minutes of BGSU football in the last 20yrs tho, so no real feel for his teams.

He's light years ahead of some of the other names I'm seeing tho. I mean, ****, they gave Leach an interview. Why not Dino?

If I were Dino, I'd jump on that Hawaii gig. Sure, maybe the program sux, but it's Hawaii not freakin Ohio.

Right you are able. Last time we were sorting through a heap of corches. This time there's a plethora of guys I can get fired up about. I'm on board with really wanting one of these aggressive offensive minded coaches.

Advertisement
DB.jpgDinoBabers.jpg

Amazing how CiS finds its site as the outlet that's still being used as one the last bastions where the M3Ns of the biggot world get to spout their supremacy agendas. Well, Dino is a pretty good coach and family man, as advertised, even as I prefer Butch.
No more minority HCs. Randy, London, Mason, Strong... They all suck

Wow. Racist much?

defens wins championships
I think if we hired this guy a lot of people would be in that "who the **** is this guy" stage like Al Golden was when hired...

Until we played a game lit it up and then dropped 50 points per game the entire season. Kaaya would destroy in this offense and we would have 3 receivers with 800+ yards every year. Kids on offense would be lining up out the door to play for this guy.

But to win championships you need a defense too. I'm a huge fan of offense and scoring points, but it can only take you so far. That being said, if he can interview for the job and prove he can build a staff that can coach a defense and recruit defensive players down here, or someone like Jimmy Johnson can give him the connections he needs to get those guys on the staff, I'm all for it.

I just don't want to be on the wrong side of a game that combines for 100+ points, or be the team that puts out a D that can't stop anyone and then our offense stall one day and re-do that Clemson nightmare.

Advertisement
Back