Dino Babers

Advertisement
No more minority HCs. Randy, London, Mason, Strong... They all suck

Whether your being serious or sarcastic, its people like you who think with your *** instead of your brain that brings out the evil in the most mild mannered of men in this world. With all of the racist stuff that's going on in today's world everyday you would think that we can come on here and talk sports sensibly about our beloved program and get away from it all but noooo, we got us an *** clown in the room who has nothing better to do than to try and stir up some bullcrap. If you are that bored and miserable with your life then why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself. You would be doing everyone here a big favor

M3 is probably a racist white boy who hides behind the computer.. I guess those good honky coaches don't ever lose.. Yup must be the darkies who can't coach. This board is full of racist white boys.. Just like the world.. sad but it's reality.

The world is full of racists of all colours.

He needs to move up the ladder but his success at BG is very intriguing. He needs to gain knowledge about the defensive side of the ball as well, nevertheless he is a lights out Xs and Os guy on the offensive side. Not saying much, but I would take him over Schiano, Chud, and Mario. I would love to have him as an OC if things went wrong at BG. He may get a Maryland type HC job this year.

BRING THAT OFFENSE TO MIAMI! With the caliber of defensive recruits you can build in miami, just hire a competent DC and we would dominate college football! DOMINATE! A DC like Bud Foster with our talent would be lights out, he might want a change of scenery after he is passed up in VT coaching search. Man, some of you guys dont know how sweet it would be!

I don't know this guy. What type of offense? If is it another tempo scheme, please do not expect any defense. You run 100 plays at practice to get that tempo up for the game, and defense has NO time to teach. Also, if you offense scores fast or goes 3 and out, you defense gets exhausted as game goes on. There are reasons teams with fast pace offenses do not have good defense.

Al Golden is that you? All jokes aside, I dont ever hear good DC say this, Clemson had #1 Defense last year with an uptempo offense! not a good defense, THE BEST IN ALL THE LAND! Dont let Dorito and Golden pollute your mind with their excuses. Offense does its job, puts points on board. Defense does its job, make stops. If you are Golden and dont know how to get stops you are terrified of your offense scoring fast. You want to protect your defense and butt buddy. Brent Venables aint got no worries.

I've been pushing this guy for months now. I first saw him at Eastern Illinois and L-O-V-E his offense. We would average 50+ with this guy at the helm. He developed Jimmy Garoppolo as his QB, so he isn't a read option guy. He will also run the ball, unlike Mike Leach. People often don't realize many games Baylor will run more than they throw the ball, and Dino has his own spin on that offense.

Give him a DC that wants to play aggressive and fast, and we would win 10+ games every year. That pace is hard to win national titles with though because of injuries and exhaustion mounting. For it to work, you have to build depth.

Currently 2nd in NCAA at 88.5 plays per game. Houston is at 81 per game right now. TCU at 80. Baylor at 80. Alabama at 77, Texas A&M, and Clemson at 77. Miami is at 72 and Ohio State at 70.

Last year Baylor led with 90 plays a game and Bowling Green was at 81.

Dino Babers is legit my friends.

Advertisement
Dino Babers would be a fantastic hire. He has done great things at Bowling Green. They consistently challenge and lots of times beat power 5 schools. They dominate there conference. This guy can coach and I would not be ****ed if we signed him up.

I'm a big fan of Dino's. I think he would succeed here. I don't think he comes here but there will be a power 5 school that gets an excellent coach.

Advertisement
watched the whole game tonight. had BG at -21 and they covered easy. impressive performance.

He comin'?...No.:

"A large number of coaching spots have already become vacant, from USC to The U and Illinois to Virginia Tech, With so many potential landing spots, BGSU football head coach Dino Babers' name will be the source of much speculation over the next several weeks. Where will he go, if anywhere? However, is it possible that this is the wrong question to ask? The ESPN radio affiliate in Orlando, Fla. offers us a potential answer to that question with speculation that BGSU athletic director Chris Kingston could be the next AD at Central Florida. UCF lost their AD when George O'Leary stepped down last month. If this report has teeth, we may already know the next landing spot for Babers. The next several weeks could be very interesting in northwest Ohio."

Advertisement
i mentioned this guy in my letter to the BOT this past weekend. Made a very strong case for him.

Baylor type offense in SFL, with SFL athletes? 5hit wouldnt be fair, fellas.

I live in Hawaii (Oahu) Dino Babers will not be coming here (Hawaii). They are close to folding the program!!!

Haha no way dude would railroad his career at UH.

Advertisement
Don't be shocked if he wins out the regular season, wins the conference and someone like UVA or VT takes him. If VT could keep Bud, that would be a pretty nice coaching staff.

YearTeamOverallConferenceStandingBowl/playoffsTSN[SUP]#[/SUP]Coaches[SUP]°[/SUP]
Eastern Illinois Panthers (Ohio Valley Conference) (2012–2013)
2012Eastern Illinois7–56–11stL NCAA Division I FCS First Round2525
2013Eastern Illinois12–28–01stL NCAA Division I FCS Quarterfinal44
Eastern Illinois:19–714–1
Bowling Green Falcons (Mid-American Conference) (2014–present)
2014Bowling Green8–65–31st (East)W Camellia
2015Bowling Green7–25–0(East)
Bowling Green:15–810–3
Total:34–15
National championship Conference title Conference division title
[SUP]#[/SUP]Rankings from final The Sports Network FCS Poll.
[SUP]°[/SUP]Rankings from final FCS Coaches Poll.
[h=2]References[edit][/h]

Advertisement
Back