Dino Babers

Advertisement
No more minority HCs. Randy, London, Mason, Strong... They all suck

He needs to move up the ladder but his success at BG is very intriguing. He needs to gain knowledge about the defensive side of the ball as well, nevertheless he is a lights out Xs and Os guy on the offensive side. Not saying much, but I would take him over Schiano, Chud, and Mario. I would love to have him as an OC if things went wrong at BG. He may get a Maryland type HC job this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Whether your being serious or sarcastic, its people like you who think with your *** instead of your brain that brings out the evil in the most mild mannered of men in this world. With all of the racist stuff that's going on in today's world everyday you would think that we can come on here and talk sports sensibly about our beloved program and get away from it all but noooo, we got us an *** clown in the room who has nothing better to do than to try and stir up some bullcrap. If you are that bored and miserable with your life then why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself. You would be doing everyone here a big favor

Advertisement
He needs to move up the ladder but his success at BG is very intriguing. He needs to gain knowledge about the defensive side of the ball but he is a lights out Xs and Os guy on the offensive side. Not saying much, but I would take him over Schiano, Chud, and Mario. I would love to have him as an OC if things went wrong at BG. He may get a Maryland type job this year.

Ive been paying attention to him since someone on this site mentioned him before the season started. His defense has been better since the Memphis game. They beat maryland and purdue I believe they would beat memphis and Tennessee now. I added him to the list once I saw he knew how to make adjustments as the game goes along. Something the guy with the tie didn't know how to do. He should beat ohio by 24 tonight.

He needs to move up the ladder but his success at BG is very intriguing. He needs to gain knowledge about the defensive side of the ball as well, nevertheless he is a lights out Xs and Os guy on the offensive side. Not saying much, but I would take him over Schiano, Chud, and Mario. I would love to have him as an OC if things went wrong at BG. He may get a Maryland type HC job this year.

BRING THAT OFFENSE TO MIAMI! With the caliber of defensive recruits you can build in miami, just hire a competent DC and we would dominate college football! DOMINATE! A DC like Bud Foster with our talent would be lights out, he might want a change of scenery after he is passed up in VT coaching search. Man, some of you guys dont know how sweet it would be!

BRING THAT OFFENSE TO MIAMI! With the caliber of defensive recruits you can build in miami, just hire a competent DC and we would dominate college football! DOMINATE! A DC like Bud Foster with our talent would be lights out, he might want a change of scenery after he is passed up in VT coaching search. Man, some of you guys dont know how sweet it would be!

I want the offense as well but I'd be stunned if Dino was even vetted for the job

I would take him over Strong as well. Maybe, maybe over Butch but that might be pushing it.

Advertisement
I would take him over Strong as well. Maybe, maybe over Butch but that might be pushing it.

Agree. Art Briles style of air raid with a strong running game is the new type of innovative flavor Miami needs.

Agree. Art Briles style of air raid with a strong running game is the new type of innovative flavor Miami needs.
You need to be on that search committee. Talk some sense into these people. Some really good and smart coaches out there and I have strong sense we are gonna settle

I don't know this guy. What type of offense? If is it another tempo scheme, please do not expect any defense. You run 100 plays at practice to get that tempo up for the game, and defense has NO time to teach. Also, if you offense scores fast or goes 3 and out, you defense gets exhausted as game goes on. There are reasons teams with fast pace offenses do not have good defense.

Advertisement

Whether your being serious or sarcastic, its people like you who think with your *** instead of your brain that brings out the evil in the most mild mannered of men in this world. With all of the racist stuff that's going on in today's world everyday you would think that we can come on here and talk sports sensibly about our beloved program and get away from it all but noooo, we got us an *** clown in the room who has nothing better to do than to try and stir up some bullcrap. If you are that bored and miserable with your life then why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself. You would be doing everyone here a big favor

M3 is probably a racist white boy who hides behind the computer.. I guess those good honky coaches don't ever lose.. Yup must be the darkies who can't coach. This board is full of racist white boys.. Just like the world.. sad but it's reality.

Advertisement
Back