Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

A24E741A-587C-41D9-9355-C61159082B33.png

In response to this guy saying he was committed to UF, lol. This sure should help the Gators 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
\
the kid will have to make a business decision about coming to visit us. I'm sure he's going to get paid by UF for his commitment and I'm sure G5B is telling him if he visits UM, that money is gone.
What are they going to do put a stop payment on the bag of cash? Not like they can call up Visa and dispute the charge. He would get he money before he visits. After that not much they can do if he then visits elsewhere.

What are they going to do put a stop payment on the bag of cash? Not like they can call up Visa and dispute the charge. He would get he money before he visits. After that not much they can do if he then visits elsewhere.

I’m sure some payments are promises of future payments. I’ve seen commit payments take the form of cash exchanged once they sign. Varies by school, I suppose

Advertisement
Advertisement
They do. And when you hear someone say "they" own two or more?

Proof they're FOS.

It's a partnership - CFL owns the building, property, fixtures, and product. "Manager" manages/works the facility, and they THEN split the proceeds. One party funds unit - the other party provides labor and management. Both profit. Managing Partners usually receive somewhere in the vicinity of $200,000 to $250,000, which is pretty good for putting up a $10,000 refundable deposit and you only have to provide your hard work - an opportunity for folks with gumption, but little capital.

"Manager" partners can't even have another, outside business interest. You're all in - or you don't get in.

IF the "Managing Partner" leaves, they get their small "boot" ($10,000 deposit) back in full, and go their own way. They MUST be there for that unit - managing, operating, working.

When Ray Croc was trying to get McDonalds out of the gate, it was finally on it's way when a friend pointed out that he as the FranchisOR was NOT in the fast food business - but the property business. You own the property - you control the business. He's choose locations - and would own that property - the only location available in a particular market.

Smart.
Yes, and the odds of getting a Chick-fil-a "partnership are incredibly low. I saw somewhere that they only offer like 1 out of every 10,000 applicants. Which makes the possibility of "owning" more than one almost impossible.

Advertisement
Back