Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

3C6260C9-EDD0-4010-938D-AB699DBCCF70.png

They got my dawg Cribby.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope you aren't implying that Florida didn't officially offer or these are his top schools?
I’m not implying anything. Florida obviously offered.

The only obvious thing here is that for a kid that the UiF mods all have but almost guaranteed as a commit, he doesn’t have them on this tweet of schools, which in my opinion, is telling.

Advertisement
I’m not implying anything. Florida obviously offered.

The only obvious thing here is that for a kid that the UiF mods all have but almost guaranteed as a commit, he doesn’t have them on this tweet of schools, which in my opinion, is telling.
I wouldn't get too high or low off that. I'm sure he will post more throughout day. Already added Alabama to his posts.

View attachment 202232
They got my dawg Cribby.
It’s pretty **** ironic coming from “ message board geniuses“. Maybe they should reread it and learn something about cfb recruiting. There’s worse things out there than getting roasted by “welfare barstool sports“ripoff.

I made that post for multiple reasons, one being the irony of UF calling out everyone else for cheating lol. They’re doing things we don’t have to do with the NIL. Maybe if there’s wasn’t such a crap show they could do things that way too.

Advertisement
It’s pretty **** ironic coming from “ message board geniuses“. Maybe they should reread it and learn something about cfb recruiting. There’s worse things out there than getting roasted by “welfare barstool sports“ripoff.

I made that post for multiple reasons, one being the irony of UF calling out everyone else for cheating lol. They’re doing things we don’t have to do with the NIL. Maybe if there’s wasn’t such a crap show they could do things that way too.
Was this a strategically placed post that you wanted things out there, like what happened last year with a certain QB that was hurt?

Advertisement
Back