Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Advertisement
To the people melting down over Jean........

Back away from the ledge. This is how it goes. Recruiting is a marathon not a sprint. We are playing the long game in a very professional manner while UF flails around and engages in goofy amateur hour stupidity just like @Cribby said. I firmly believe that Jean is just out to experience everything as we must not forget that these are still teenagers who are getting their first real glimpses of how the "world" works behind the scenes. We may not end up with him but it certainly won't be for a lack of effort.

I also believe that when many of these recruits including Jean have a chance to evaluate everything they will see clearly which program/s are conducting themselves in a professional manner and which ones are not. We certainly will not get everyone but the way in which we handle business will strongly favor us in the long run. So put your big boy pants on and quit squealing like little girls everytime a recruit we are after visits or commits to another school. We literally have IMO one of the most elite staffs in terms of coaching and recruiting, and they are only rivaled by Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State(for now). So buckle up buttercups. These are the Big Leagues and we are playing to win.
I don't know what you' ve been watching but what I've observed is all the teams you've mentioned are the ones that have been cheating to begin with and like the sports writers say , if your teams not doing the same thing then your going to be left out. And as far as I have been reading your one of the only few people that's crying about your teams recruiting so pull up your jock strap and and shut up about it. The last time I saw, your teams not doing that bad. Be glad with what you have and it's not over yet. Dt... And every team has fans that cry about something !!!! Don't be like everyone else 😂

I don't know what you' ve been watching but what I've observed is all the teams you've mentioned are the ones that have been cheating to begin with and like the sports writers say , if your teams not doing the same thing then your going to be left out. And as far as I have been reading your one of the only few people that's crying about your teams recruiting so pull up your jock strap and and shut up about it. The last time I saw, your teams not doing that bad. Be glad with what you have and it's not over yet. Dt... And every team has fans that cry about something !!!! Don't be like everyone else 😂
Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

Sawer, what have you been smoking, get off the dope, this ant the big leagues yet, their playing to get there ....wow, really ! You must be a canes fan, right, sorry bout that, I'll pray for you

Advertisement
Uhh dude I'm not complaining about our recruiting. In fact I love the way we have been recruiting. Lastly reading comprehension is an important skill to have. You might want to try a few things to work on that. Have a nice day.

This perceived "whiff" is more likely based on personal expectations rather than strategic and operational failure. Not only would that not be consistent with this staff's recent successes, it also wouldn't align with what some of the recruits have said coming off the Sat BBQ. Instead of measuring success on a Sunday evening, the same weekend of the BBQ, why not base it on actual commitments when they actually occur? People like to use the cliche, "chess not checkers", but then post like they have only ever played checkers. While I understand the desire for 6 months of an ongoing tsunami of talent from a fan standpoint, there are likely other factors in play if you read posts or between the lines of posts.
1,000%. It was billed as a “statement weekend” and is why I will never read Gaby Urrutia content again lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jean definitely has 2-3 more decommitments left in him . . .

Advertisement
Back