Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Whoever is responsible for the Los Herbstreit twiiter handle on here?

I gotta say you are a whole ***** for running to Twitter with that screen shot.

Real weirdo *** behavior from some of you ****** on here.
I think the go canes account did it first.
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-39-12-51_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Advertisement
If something is posted on here, assume that it’s most likely going to get out. It’s not just clout chasing Canes. There’s gator and Nole visitors lurking as well.

A bunch of thirsty mother****ers want details and evidence or they’ll cry. Let em cry.

If something is posted on here, assume that it’s most likely going to get out. It’s not just clout chasing Canes. There’s gator and Nole visitors lurking as well.
And that is part of the game, I suppose. But, IMHO, it hit differently when a Canes fan runs on Twitter to post a screenshot of something written here just for a dozen of likes. It’s pathetic.

Advertisement
And that is part of the game, I suppose. But, IMHO, it hit differently when a Canes fan runs on Twitter to post a screenshot of something written here just for a dozen of likes. It’s pathetic.
I’m not disagreeing with you. People with information need to decide what they think is ok to release publicly and assume that it’s going to be made public once it’s posted here. There can be no broad expectations of secrets once the cat’s out of the bag with the gator and Nole lurking.

Let’s be honest… this weekend was a whiff. End of the world? No. But it was certainly underwhelming. Obviously still feel rather bullish on where we’ll end up tho.
We didn’t have anyone who attended who were intending to announce this weekend other than Kinsler and we got him. I’m not sure whiff is the right descriptive. Quiet or uneventful? Maybe…. But let’s see where the uncommitted attendees wind up before we consider it a whiff.

It’s like you people didn’t bother to read anything from the actual people that attended the event

Instead you got in your feelings about some recruits and can’t even let the weekend end before giving your thoughts about it

It’s downright embarrassing to consider this past weekend a “whiff” or “uneventful”

Just say you don’t get how recruiting works at all next time it would have saved the characters

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s like you people didn’t bother to read anything from the actual people that attended the event

Instead you got in your feelings about some recruits and can’t even let the weekend end before giving your thoughts about it

It’s downright embarrassing to consider this past weekend a “whiff” or “uneventful”

Just say you don’t get how recruiting works at all next time it would have saved the characters
Bro did you read my post? I was responding to the guy who said this weekend was a whiff.
Seriously, you guys need reading comp and stay out of your emotions.

Advertisement
I agree, I don’t personally think it was uneventful…. But that’s what he thought and was saying whiff. The event served its purpose and we will see results. Maybe not as fast as some will like.
Yeah there’s levels to it

You don’t get those seemingly immediate commitments without laying the foundation, sometimes years in advance

So it’s like if we clean up in the 2024 class…do we look back on this BBQ weekend differently? But you get that. Everything with recruiting is adding money to the piggy bank that hopefully pays off in the end

Advertisement
Back