Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
“They are vindictive as ****”

Man that **** made my day
:100:

These lizards have short memories. They seem to have forgotten all of the bullshyt that they’ve pulled on us over the years.

From the Gaytor flop, to bytching out of our annual series because we were kicking their a$$es every year, to trolling us by stealing several recruits late in past cycles, these jabronies had this coming for a long time.

Mario is slowly bleeding them out. They’re fugged, and they know there’s nothing that they can do about it.

Advertisement
Dijons recent Twitter likes are pro UF. So could be a tough pull.
Are you not familiar with recruits trolling fanbases? If he visits the U tomorrow, as it’s been stated, there’s a good chance that he flips to us and not them. With the class that Mario and staff are putting together, this young man would be crazy to join the enemy.

Our facilities are about to be lit, our coaching staff is top 3 in the nation, and we have savages like Zo and Rad at the helm alongside Mario. The buzz is all about Miami. Kids notice these things, and it’s important to them. Billy is about to get bodied again.

Kid is stopping by FNL to tell coaches respectfully to EAD
Confirmed.
Screenshot_20220729-141832_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
If i was Napier I would contact Mario and make sure we are not interested in a recruit before wasting time and money in recruIting. Then I would pray that Mario was telling me the truth. Then I would just simply ignore any top 300 recruit. Then I would have a good cry. Then I would quit my job and consider becoming a librarian. Then I would pray that Mario does not also want to become a librarian since he would probably take my job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
why do elite soFla kids not only go to osu, but always seem really solid on their commitment & impossible to flip? for years i feel like for years if a soFla kid commits to osu early they basically shut it down very early in the process.

Advertisement
Back