Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
I’m down in Bonita Springs right now on vacation from TN. We were heading down I-75 passing G-Ville and we needed gas. I refused to stop in that ****hole! My wife looked me dead square in the eyes and said you won’t stop because it’s Gainesville am I right? I didn’t even crack a grin and nodded and kept on trucking! Why? Because f them gators! I’ll happily throw the match on my way back by!

You, my man, are a wise sage. Cane 100%

At this point I feel like Mario’s recruiting strategy includes direct systematic and calculated trolling of UF.
The Rock Love GIF by The Kelly Clarkson Show

UF has already penciled him into the class. Everyone of them has thrown out their “bat signal” for the flip of Dijion. Unless they all are Delirious… I just don’t see Miami being in the picture for the kid.

Could be just having fun with Fla because we are so inside their heads right now that they are afraid to refer to him by name and use the code name “mustard” lol

Advertisement
Does OSU have a higher priority on thier CB board? Don't usually see players get flipped from them.

Jaheim Singletary
Jordan Battle
Jaiden Woodbey
Clark Phillips
Devonta Smith (not the Bama WR)
Terrence Brooks

All DBs that have been flipped from OSU in the last 5-6 years.

(got this from OSu 247)

Last edited:
Advertisement
UF has already penciled him into the class. Everyone of them has thrown out their “bat signal” for the flip of Dijion. Unless they all are Delirious… I just don’t see Miami being in the picture for the kid.
Wait, are you using the gater having penciled the kid in as proof we don't have a chance? That's hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point I feel like Mario’s recruiting strategy includes direct systematic and calculated trolling of UF.
It feels that way because its true. #1 in Mario's Laws of Recruiting as defined by @LeedsCane

Whenever and wherever possible, crush the Gator and any hopes they have in resurrecting their recruiting/program.

Advertisement
Back