Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

On the way to Gaturd tears….

College Basketball Dancing GIF by UNC Tar Heels

Advertisement
If your a CB worth anything all you have to do is take a gander at our CB commits. We have 1 and hes an athlete being converted to a CB. And we lose 3 CBs after this season. (TS, Ivey, Blades Jr) Cant get anymore appealing then that. And thats not even taking Addae into consideration as a great coach.

Most of the highly rated CBs outside of Cormani are committed. Ohio, Bama, UGA, and others have multiple of them committed. I think the #1 priority is Cormani but if we want more players it's gonna be a flip. Damani Brown is still uncommitted as well. But of you know this staff they will never put their eggs in one basket. No it doesn't mean they are moving on from any targets, it means they are expanding the board. Something that I have long advocate for. People disagree but it changes a kid's sense of urgency when they see you are after multiple High level targets at their position.

You want kids to commit, don't force them to commit, add new targets and make it known publicly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao the Gators have been counting him as a flip. So he is likely not solid to Ohio. They will riot up there in swampville if it happens.
I’m down in Bonita Springs right now on vacation from TN. We were heading down I-75 passing G-Ville and we needed gas. I refused to stop in that ****hole! My wife looked me dead square in the eyes and said you won’t stop because it’s Gainesville am I right? I didn’t even crack a grin and nodded and kept on trucking! Why? Because f them gators! I’ll happily throw the match on my way back by!

Advertisement
This is starting to seem personal to me. Mario stalking Billy and beating his *** all over the state. Billy might have made that dog vomit macaroni and cheese at the cookout when they were at Bama or something.
Billy gave Mario the runs and he’s never forgiven him for it.

So now he’s ****ting all over him on the trail too.

Wharton had a decent influx of talent transfer in this off season . Plenty of eyes will be at a lot of their games.

Advertisement
Back