Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

what’s going on at Ohio St. rumors are schools are about to raid their class.
Apparently Knowles is not a great recruiter and is used to using those developmental kids. Also Ryan Day is not happy about the recruiting on D. Been listen to a Ohio YouTube channel, they talk about other stuff too but that's what they been saying. One of the dudes coached WR under Urban Liar up there

Advertisement
If Mario flips mustard he’s gonna have Billy playing ketchup.

My work here is done.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Apparently Knowles is not a great recruiter and is used to using those developmental kids. Also Ryan Day is not happy about the recruiting on D. Been listen to a Ohio YouTube channel, they talk about other stuff too but that's what they been saying. One of the dudes coached WR under Urban Liar up there

Isn't Tim Walton recruiting all their CBs? And who else is being raided?

It’s more of the same from Ryan Day. I keep telling my OSU friends up here this.

Ryan Day has a fundamental flaw as a college HC. He just wants to run his offense and call plays and wants nothing to do with the defense. He’s constantly pointing fingers at that side of the ball. Meanwhile, he has little to no interaction with them. And doesn’t want any.

He scapegoated the defense after last year (demoted his DC during the season) and now has hired a new staff. However, he just wants Knowles to totally run that side of the ball. Just months in, there are already problems with this staff and recruiting. He’s upset that he has to get involved in recruiting defense lol. He’s the head coach.

He’s going to end up in the NFL where he can run offense and somebody else runs the defense. That is an NFL model, not a college one.

Advertisement

a very long time ago, i played for knowles in college for a short period of time, and I would not think he is great at recruiting blue chips. I think he worked for David Cutcliffe, for many years. I'm sure his defensive acumen is top notch, ,not sure about recruiting and all the other stuff he will have to deal with at ohio taint

Advertisement
They have Tim Walton as their DB coach right now and he has been out of the CFB world for some time after his NFL stint. Not every NFL coach is built for recruiting.

It’s more of the same from Ryan Day. I keep telling my OSU friends up here this.

Ryan Day has a fundamental flaw as a college HC. He just wants to run his offense and call plays and wants nothing to do with the defense. He’s constantly pointing fingers at that side of the ball. Meanwhile, he has little to no interaction with them. And doesn’t want any.

He scapegoated the defense after last year (demoted his DC during the season) and now has hired a new staff. However, he just wants Knowles to totally run that side of the ball. Just months in, there are already problems with this staff and recruiting. He’s upset that he has to get involved in recruiting defense lol. He’s the head coach.

He’s going to end up in the NFL where he can run offense and somebody else runs the defense. That is an NFL model, not a college one.
Facts

Advertisement
Interesting. As some have mentioned, word has been UF recently. Is he a CB or Safety on the next level?

No need to overthink this. OSU is not imploding. Opportunities present themselves
It's not over thinking, listen to what their fans think about it. Every team has their own standards and their is to have the players they target for the needs of their team and they are missing on more than they are used to.

Advertisement
Back