Did we out coach NC St

We're basically a few plays from having an 3-0 conferenece record. N.C and Virgin beat us while TVD was making his 1st and 2nd start. With that said we're 3-4 and we're using our weapons better. I want to see more from #80. I think once he gets going we will be **** near unstoppable. Go Canes
unstoppable

ŭn-stŏp′ə-bəl

adjective​

1. Difficult or impossible to preclude or stop.
  2. Unable to be stopped.
  3. not capable of being stopped

Advertisement
Overall, Lashlee called the best game he's called since he's been here. My guess is the lack of an experienced RB1 put Lashlee in a position where he felt the need to let TVD chuck it all over the field. That said, Lashlee went into the intellectual fetal position in some critical situations in the NC State game. The two minute drill before the half was vintage Lashlee cuckville. On the final drive Lashlee tried his best to **** away the win but thankfully NC State's defense had a major breakdown in coverage allowing UM to convert that final 3rd down.

On Defense it simply doesnt matter. Manny's schemes are so flawed the only way for us to succeed is for the opposing team to have a several dropped passes or for us to completely out-athlete them. This game was a combination of both.

Last edited:
Overall, Lashlee called the best he's called since he's been here. My guess is the lack of an experienced RB1 put Lashlee in a position where he felt the need to let TVD chuck it all over the field. That said, Lashlee went into the intellectual fetal position in some critical situations in the NC State game. The two minute drill before the half was vintage Lashlee cuckville. On the final drive Lashlee tried his best to **** away the win but thankfully NC State's defense had a major breakdown in coverage allowing UM to convert that final 3rd down.

On Defense it simply doesnt matter. Manny's schemes are so flawed the only way for us to succeed is for the opposing team to have a several dropped passes or for us to completely out-athlete them. This game was a combination of both.
ToMjGpsXVxgAUEkCAP6.gif

Advertisement
Don't know about out coached or out athleted them.
A few "not drops " by them could have lead to a different result.
We also caught a break on the Jacolby George muffed punt return.

i will say though that the TVD pass to Knighton for a TD when he came out of the backfield and was wide open was a great play call

Don't know about out coached or out athleted them.
A few "not drops " by them could have lead to a different result.
We also caught a break on the Jacolby George muffed punt return.

i will say though that the TVD pass to Knighton for a TD when he came out of the backfield and was wide open was a great play call
I am no fan of Lashlee and still a lot of what in the world moments, this was his best performance all year.

Advertisement
Also they had a couple key drops that could have been HUGE plays.

But no Manure hasn’t outcoached any team but central Connecticut
Agree on the key drops that could’ve changed the outcome of the game.

Disagree that Manny outcoached central connecticut. Rather, we out athlete/talented them.

There aren’t that many coaches who are difference makers during game time in college football, and coaches didn’t decide this game. Some great plays and good luck determined the outcome. Agree with Z that our players seemed to want it more.

We’ve had bad coaches for so long that we make statements like this.

Advertisement
Lashlee opened up a few plays they hadn't seen all year. The biggest reason they lost, other than drops but whatever, is their deep ball defense was putrid. Not taking anything away from TVD but if you don't have db's that can defend floaters like that, without giving up 6 or getting a flag, you are probably in some trouble. We took advantage of that so some outcorching on Lashlee part. Maybe TVD hype talk forced his hand?
Not only was the Wheel Route to Knighton Lashlee's Best call since he's been here...it needs to be called more often. I've been screaming for it for 3yrs....

Advertisement
Agree on the key drops that could’ve changed the outcome of the game.

Disagree that Manny outcoached central connecticut. Rather, we out athlete/talented them.
Yeah I was gonna go back and edit my post after I hit Post. But then I couldn’t remember when he last outcoached anyone so I left it to see when someone would call me out on that part! Congratulations u are the winner!

However we all are the losers

I think anybody who wretched that game and that actually understands what’s going on from a play to play basis would say our guys wanted it more. I don’t think NC St. was our coaches at all but that they couldn’t overcome our talent and us constantly making plays. Make no mistake, our game plan belonged on a waste management trash site and Leary played really good as well. We just made more plays than them.
I wasn’t able to watch the game in complete detail yet but the first thing I said, and others that were there watching, was “**** we look fired up for a change”

Advertisement
Back