Did we out coach NC St

Advertisement
We just matched up well vs them....they had a trash qb u can lose any game when your QB sucks ***.

Advertisement
They had us on every single rub route/mesh concept that they ever called (most often they dropped it anyways) and lashlee killed half of the drives before they ever started. Could make a case for scheme coaching vs in game coaching which team was worse but **** was it ugly on both sides

Both of the last two games have been corching expositions. Last week it was UNC who tried their best to lose and this week, NCST corchea bumbled their way to a loss. Really **** poor game day coaching.

Whoever our next coach is, we better not take anyone from either of those staphs.

NC State did absolutely everything they could to lose that game. We certainly didn't out-coach anybody on defense. We took a timeout right before the half and STILL allowed them to score on a long pass.
And those dropped passes were the same plays that work every week versus our defense, only usually the opponent catches the ball.

I thought our offense had a decent game plan. I think Lashlee called one of his better games. But we were still countless NC State mistakes from losing.

(yeah yeah yeah, I know, that's football)

Advertisement
For a team supposedly given bulletin board material, they really didn't come out fired up. At least it looked that way to me.

The best play of the game for NCST was a fake punt

Advertisement
Advertisement
That game was 4 long hours of incompetence from both sides. We committed fewer mistakes than they did and got the dubya... hooray.
Part of the reason why I'd love to have a run-first offence.

The games are just too ******* long, man.

Let the body of work Manny has had speak for itself. Don’t miss the consecutive losses to Duke, NC , FIU go unnoticed

Advertisement
Back