Did OSU play Torrance?

Advertisement
So are we seitching our offense to a more spread?

Please be yes

We may need too this year. play to our strengths. OUr Rb's will not be great but our WR's core should be pretty good with Waters, Scott, and Lewis. put Kayaa in shoutgun and let him work! thats his specialty. more Peyton Manning like Offense.

Please be yes

We may need too this year. play to our strengths. OUr Rb's will not be great but our WR's core should be pretty good with Waters, Scott, and Lewis. put Kayaa in shoutgun and let him work! thats his specialty. more Peyton Manning like Offense.

We did that at times last year abd had success, it is a must to do that at all times in college, though our defense was crap last year we still could have won more games if the offense stepped up

Advertisement
Yes

So as we all expected torrance gibson committed to OSU. But, did their coaching staff trick him to believing that he will be a legit contender as a quarterback? There is no way he is starting for the next two years (probably three) because of Barrett. Plus they have offered all the top Dual threat QB's in 2016 so they cant claim that he is the unquestioned "quarterback of the future." I personally believe that they sold him the dream that he could be a quarterback with the full intention of converting him into a WR sooner rather than later.

Do y'all agree?

In my opinion, the spread is a great system to run in college but doesn't do much to prepare players for the NFL (similar to the zone read). I'm kinda in a quandary because I want to win championships but I also want to be known as NFL U. I want to known as the program that won't just "get" you to the league (you can go just about anywhere for that), but will allow you to be amongst the GOATs. For that, I feel you have to have the foundation already set before you enter the league. Though you are right Geo, the spread plus South Dade talent would be downright scary, the spread does very little for the kids long term. I may be over thinking it though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In my opinion, the spread is a great system to run in college but doesn't do much to prepare players for the NFL (similar to the zone read). I'm kinda in a quandary because I want to win championships but I also want to be known as NFL U. I want to known as the program that won't just "get" you to the league (you can go just about anywhere for that), but will allow you to be amongst the GOATs. For that, I feel you have to have the foundation already set before you enter the league. Though you are right Geo, the spread plus South Dade talent would be downright scary, the spread does very little for the kids long term. I may be over thinking it though.

This isn't true anymore, football has changed. More and more NFL teams have incorporated spread concepts into their offenses. I can't think of many teams that don't.

Wilson and the Seahawks will even run some read option in the Super Bowl

Please be yes

A spread offense with a dual-threat qb and Miami athletes at the skill positions is the match made in heaven.

Patiently waiting for the U to do this

Patiently waiting for you to own up to the things you said. You should be in the red right now. Lyin sack of ****. As far as I'm concerned you are the least credible person on the CiS network. You better pray to god that you don't come over to the WEZ.

Please be yes

A spread offense with a dual-threat qb and Miami athletes at the skill positions is the match made in heaven.

Patiently waiting for you to own up to the things you said. You should be in the red right now. Lyin sack of ****. As far as I'm concerned you are the least credible person on the CiS network. You better pray to god that you don't come over to the WEZ.

Interesting. Pls elaborate....

Advertisement

Please be yes

Interesting. Pls elaborate....

He reported that Golden would be fired, he wasn't obviously.

Please be yes

Yeah, he failed with regards to that rumor, and failed badly.
But aren't you taking this a little too seriously?
You sound miserable.
Get a life, dude.

Please be yes

You're a funny guy 'cause after that happened I did come out and eat crow and didn't hide behind a computer screen like a little *****.

That very same source has shared with me many things that have come to fruition that I have shared and I clearly stated I was even taking it with a grain of salt. I'm sorry you're on your menstrual cycle right now.

Don't be mad at me, be mad that the school doesn't want to cough up the money to fire Golden. 'Cause they were indeed going over his contract and talking about what to do with him but you're ignorant.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Please be yes

innanep.jpg

Please be yes

lol. virtual gang words!
In all honesty, what do you have plan for him should he come to the WEZ ? again, just curious bra!

I completely agree with you. The biggest thing that makes us who we are, IMO, is how good our players perform at the next level, not just while they are here.
So, to me, I really hope we never go full out spread offense. But as long as we teach the players good technique(need good coaches first) it won't be a problem.
I mean Teams like Oregon or Auburn are doing it well.

Advertisement
Back