Did OSU play Torrance?

tomi

Freshman
Premium
So as we all expected torrance gibson committed to OSU. But, did their coaching staff trick him to believing that he will be a legit contender as a quarterback? There is no way he is starting for the next two years (probably three) because of Barrett. Plus they have offered all the top Dual threat QB's in 2016 so they cant claim that he is the unquestioned "quarterback of the future." I personally believe that they sold him the dream that he could be a quarterback with the full intention of converting him into a WR sooner rather than later.

Do y'all agree?

Advertisement
Lol jt barrett is not better then gibson... ppl on this site talk about this kid like hes not good at all.

Advertisement
lol urban Liar for a reason. Kid will follow Carter…. thrown out and at FAU in two years

if gibson choose miami you wouldn't be saying that.. i herd the same thing about Bridgewater..

if gibson choose miami you wouldn't be saying that.. i herd the same thing about Bridgewater..

Except bridgewater has good accuracy. Look ive said this in numerous threads what people think gibson is, is what lawson actually is and i never wanted gibson unless he was at reciever.

Advertisement

Gibson is a Fricken BEAST! I just dont think he is a quarterback. Maybe I am wrong but that is my personal belief.

Man u lying to yourself homie if Gibson came to miami he would be the future and Lawson would most likely flip... im not saying Lawson cant hang but.Gibson got that it factor that you can't teach all you h

Man u lying to yourself homie if Gibson came to miami he would be the future and Lawson would most likely flip... im not saying Lawson cant hang but.Gibson got that it factor that you can't teach all you h

that "it factor" isnt accuracy though....

You would be saying the same thing about lawson if he was from miami or played on a better team

Advertisement

You would be saying the same thing about lawson if he was from miami or played on a better team

Look at the weapons gibson has at heritage versus who lawson is working with. I mean lawson just had 7 touchdowns in a game. Love gibson as a athlete but qb no sir but if he wants to be terrell pryor rather than reggie wayne be my guest not hurting me or my feelings.

Advertisement
The kid went to the Nike Camp and was told to go with the receivers, gets recruited and told he will be a receiver, recruiting analyst refuse to classify him as as Qb. Then comes Urban Meyer yes you can play Qb here with his finger crossed behind his back. Good luck to the kid, maybe he proves a lot of people wrong and become a successful Qb but the odds of that happening are not good.

The kid went to the Nike Camp and was told to go with the receivers, gets recruited and told he will be a receiver, recruiting analyst refuse to classify him as as Qb. Then comes Urban Meyer yes you can play Qb here with his finger crossed behind his back. Good luck to the kid, maybe he proves a lot of people wrong and become a successful Qb but the odds of that happening are not good.
Not only that he played WR 90% of the time during 7 on 7 . Scout has him as an ath kid won't listen. Could have been a great at we down here with Kayaa.

Advertisement
Back