Did OSU play Torrance?

Advertisement
Gibson vs Barrett. In my humble opinion. There is the fact he is by far athletically superior. Size, large hands, faster, more wiggle and didn't allow his team lose to a terrible VT Hokie team. Other than that they are neck and neck.

Does anyone know what Snelson was talking about when he said he had a surprise for Canes fans?

Is there a commit out there that we dont know about - that could be coming?

if gibson choose miami you wouldn't be saying that.. i herd the same thing about Bridgewater..

Are you really comparing Teddy to Gibson? LOLOLOL.

yes i am comparing teddy to Gibson, there about the same size, where ranked around the same and alot of people thought Bridgewater wasnt a QB at the next level.. Gibson will be a player at the next level bridgewater had a little more acurrecey but Gibson got that speed he just need to work hard and develope his craft an that kid is gonna be a baller....

I didnt want him at all .. I dont get the recap though when he announced he said it came down to 3 schools and miami wasnt 1 of them... So then after that why is a miami hat on the table and why does he do the stupid hat trick

Advertisement
Better question is "When will OSU PAY Gibson"!

I couldn't imagine sending my kid to play for Urban Meyer... guy is full of ****.. complete liar.

Advertisement
Man u lying to yourself homie if Gibson came to miami he would be the future and Lawson would most likely flip... im not saying Lawson cant hang but.Gibson got that it factor that you can't teach all you h

HAHA...thats funny. I think we all know that this will go from Kaaya right to Jack Allison....Lawson is a nice option too. Gibson just doesn't fit their system as a QB...period.

if gibson choose miami you wouldn't be saying that.. i herd the same thing about Bridgewater..

yes i am comparing teddy to Gibson, there about the same size, where ranked around the same and alot of people thought Bridgewater wasnt a QB at the next level.. Gibson will be a player at the next level bridgewater had a little more acurrecey but Gibson got that speed he just need to work hard and develope his craft an that kid is gonna be a baller....

at receiver

Again fellas, Braxton Miller was/is OSU's starting QB. Tim Tebow played for Meyer at UF. What makes you guys think that Meyer won't give Gibson a fair shot to play QB at OSU?

Advertisement
Again fellas, Braxton Miller was/is OSU's starting QB. Tim Tebow played for Meyer at UF. What makes you guys think that Meyer won't give Gibson a fair shot to play QB at OSU?

JT Barrett has that job locked up it would seem for the next couple years

To be honest, I think Gibson made the right decision for himself. He isn't the most accurate or talented passer. In OSU's system, he doesn't need to be.

Not going to wish him well because f**k him for being a Buckeye and playing the hat game. But I don't hate on him for picking a program that runs the kind of offense that suits his skill set.

Unless he can play DT, don't know what UM would do with him.

JT Barrett has that job locked up it would seem for the next couple years

I agree, but I think Gibson will redshirt his first year and then still be given the opportunity to play QB down the line. As much as I despise Meyer, he plays QB's like Gibson.

Advertisement
Urban made freaking Tebow a Heisman championship winning QB. Gibson has more than enough talent to be a qb in that system. Some of you guys are kidding yourself if you dont think he can be successful at college level. Kid is a straight stud. Personally if he didnt come to UM he should of went to play for Malzahn but sounds like he waited too long and they have their qbs. Malzahn got a DB playing QB! lol.

Anyway kid is legit and has more than enough talent for what some of these coaches need to run their system. If you cant see that then I dont know what to tell you.

Urban made freaking Tebow a Heisman championship winning QB. Gibson has more than enough talent to be a qb in that system. Some of you guys are kidding yourself if you dont think he can be successful at college level. Kid is a straight stud. Personally if he didnt come to UM he should of went to play for Malzahn but sounds like he waited too long and they have their qbs. Malzahn got a DB playing QB! lol.

Anyway kid is legit and has more than enough talent for what some of these coaches need to run their system. If you cant see that then I dont know what to tell you.

I hope osu has percy harvin and arron hernandez and pro bowl offensive linemen to boot for gibsons sake.

not a little more accuracy. A LOT more accuracy. Teddy was listed as a QB in all the recruiting sites. Torrance is listed as a "athlete." I think torrance will be baller but i doubt it will be at the QB position.

Last edited:

He's an even worse passer than both of those guys. He may get a shot, but he's shown nothing that indicates that he'll success. QB is a year long job. The kid ****s around playing WR when he could be working on his footwork, touch, etc., during 7v7s in the offseason.

Advertisement
Back