Did OSU play Torrance?

So are we seitching our offense to a more spread?

Please be yes

A spread offense with a dual-threat qb and Miami athletes at the skill positions is the match made in heaven.

Patiently waiting for the U to do this

Patiently waiting for you to own up to the things you said. You should be in the red right now. Lyin sack of ****. As far as I'm concerned you are the least credible person on the CiS network. You better pray to god that you don't come over to the WEZ.

lol. virtual gang words!
In all honesty, what do you have plan for him should he come to the WEZ ? again, just curious bra!

Lol.. i knw right?? These dudes be Keyboard Gansters over someones opinion.... hey cokemist34, go dodge cars in traffic on I-95

Advertisement
So are we seitching our offense to a more spread?

Please be yes

A spread offense with a dual-threat qb and Miami athletes at the skill positions is the match made in heaven.

Patiently waiting for you to own up to the things you said. You should be in the red right now. Lyin sack of ****. As far as I'm concerned you are the least credible person on the CiS network. You better pray to god that you don't come over to the WEZ.

lol. virtual gang words!
In all honesty, what do you have plan for him should he come to the WEZ ? again, just curious bra!

Lol.. i knw right?? These dudes be Keyboard Gansters over someones opinion.... hey cokemist34, go dodge cars in traffic on I-95

its all fun and games til someone gets stabbed with a keyboard

lol. virtual gang words!

its all fun and games til someone gets stabbed with a keyboard

Can never underestimate eRetribution from eThugs.
lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back