Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Harley won't go anywhere. I think Pope ultimately sticks.

Pope needs to focus on his craft. He was a disappointment in camp and it wasn't due to ability.

Whoa whoa whoa D-money...Are you suggesting these kids may not work hard enough. Nope we all know it's all staff's fault, not theirs.

Advertisement
1542823820234.png

I thought the South Florida guys were the ones with talent but diva tendencies? I just want to make sure I have all the dumb board cliches in order.
Let's just hope he comes to his senses. He's done this before. He did it in high school and almost left last year.

If he stays home, we all know how that story ends. It would be a travesty. JT4 is a smart kid from everything I've heard, so hopefully once the emotions calm down he makes a rational decision.

Im sure going back home to the dump that is East St. Louis with his baby momma running around giving him some grief will make him want to get back on the plane back home.

Just need to nail home in his head that he's got one more year and he can be cashing an NFL check

Advertisement
I'm not sure why JT4 would have a complaint. I mean he is featured now in the offense and special teams. He keeps it up, he is drafted. He goes other place, that is tattoo'ed on him. Hope he figures it out, but I'm not downing the kid nor coach for this one. This is purely football in the 2018 environment.

Let's just hope he comes to his senses. He's done this before. He did it in high school and almost left last year.

If he stays home, we all know how that story ends. It would be a travesty. JT4 is a smart kid from everything I've heard, so hopefully once the emotions calm down he makes a rational decision.

Tried to tell people he has done this before, even here at UM. I blame the lack of internal offensive player leadership, You can only tell a kid so many times hes ******* up. When his peers tell him, he really knows its true.

Whoa whoa whoa D-money...Are you suggesting these kids may not work hard enough. Nope we all know it's all staff's fault, not theirs.

To be clear, I think the offensive staff deserves plenty of blame. You have a bad offense with bad/mediocre upperclassmen getting a lot of snaps. There is a reason the defensive freshmen aren't complaining as much.

But Pope needs to play better. And JT4 is doing what he's done since high school. Both guys have a lot of blame in this situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be clear, I think the offensive staff deserves plenty of blame. You have a bad offense with bad/mediocre upperclassmen getting a lot of snaps. There is a reason the defensive freshmen aren't complaining as much.

But Pope needs to play better. And JT4 is doing what he's done since high school. Both guys have a lot of blame in this situation.
This is not exactly the type of momentum you want to close the recruiting cycle. This program is literally limping to the finishing line. Depressing man.

I can think of 400-500,000 reasons a year to do so.
Less than 5% of chiro’s make that kinda money.

The family practice type guys are struggling now that insurance reimbursements have fallen so far. Need a high volume cash practice, and that ain’t easy.

Well hold on.. as far as JT goes, yea it seems like kids got some issues. We don’t know what those issues are, but it’s not a good look for him.

As far as these other kids go... we don’t really know how disruptive or ****y any of em have been. Yea the social media thing looks bad... but I’d rather have young guys chomping at the bit.

U bring up that they need to earn PT. We can’t say whether they have or haven’t because we don’t watch practice. If, and that’s a big if, these kids did work and earn that PT, I have no problem with them being ****ed.

From a fan perspective... we’re in another 4 game skid, and our fastest player can’t see the field? We have seniors stinking up the place left and right, in games, but the young guys can’t get a shot?

Again... I’ll withhold judgement on the kids till we know what exactly has gone on. If they’ve been *****... then yea to **** w them. But if they’ve put the work in, I don’t have problem w em.
Fair enough. Well said.

Advertisement
I'm not sure why JT4 would have a complaint. I mean he is featured now in the offense and special teams. He keeps it up, he is drafted. He goes other place, that is tattoo'ed on him. Hope he figures it out, but I'm not downing the kid nor coach for this one. This is purely football in the 2018 environment.

This isn’t about the offense, it’s about discipline and not being able to take hard coaching.... one minute these coaches will love you the next they’re chewing ur *** out for mistakes.

He’s use to being able to have it his own way in St. Louis and life don’t work like that.

He’ll figure that **** out

I'm just praying Jeremiah Peyton doesn't come to Coral Gables with the same punk *** entitlement attitude many of these young kids have.

Advertisement
Back