Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Can someone summarize what’s going on- no way I can read through all these pages.

Basically, we are not sure if we will be able to put an 11 man offense on the field for next season.

Not that it is much different from what we've seen this year, but it is what it is.

Advertisement
I am just catching up on all of this. Jarren also looking around? I know Pope has been whining a bit but ****.

We've documented it on these boards for nearly two decades now. The success rate of QB's who transfer is extremely low. Jarren might not realize this but any school that he transfers to will already have scholarship QBs on the roster who all know the playbook, system, and lay of the land better than him.

Whereas at UM, he only has to beat out two kids (Perry & Weldon), both of which have shown themselves to be out-playable.
Id definitely agree if you discount Grad Transfers in this. Grad Transfer is a pretty smart thing for Qbs to do. But yeah unless you're transfering into a complete spread offense that is easy to learn in a wide open QB race, you're probably ****ed.

Read the thread title then call your night school English teacher that helped you get your GED. "DID Jeff Thomas Leave the team". He's a grandpa and missed the question mark but he clearly phrased it in the form of a question.

****, he even listed his source a few posts in (someone he knows in St. Louis)

Now repent and go up vote that old man.

Ah good to know the board mods let random ****twads throw **** at the wall with zero repercussions

Just like how yall let Sileo JR roam around with his false crooting nuggets all season when yall knew he was a troll

Basically, we are not sure if we will be able to put an 11 man offense on the field for next season.

Not that it is much different from what we've seen this year, but it is what it is.

I’m not sure if I should laugh or cry. So we have guys announcing transfers already?

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas needs to realize what’s best for his future. There is already a TV show documenting him quitting on a team. Being a WR, I think NFL teams will stay away from him if he does it again.

He doesn’t need big numbers at Miami. Everyone in the country knows how special he is. He just needs to work on his craft for one more year and prove that he will not be a distraction in a NFL locker room.

NFL teams have made it clear that they are not tolerating any locker room baggage from WRs. Kid just needs to stay the course. He is on the path for a blessed life.
Bingo. JT4 is costing himself millions of dollars

I asked did he leave the team
So you dont know ****?

And came here asking people who maybe know **** if they know **** about whats up?

Thread title should be JT4 IS ****ED TAKING A BREATHER BACK HOME.... before he realized back home is a ******* dump and he has one more year before pay day

TIFWIW:
Spoke to son. Said that it may be an issue regarding going to see family and missing practice today. JT left anyway to see famly for holiday. This not fact and only what is being said. There are a lot of different things being said. He said the truth will come out and not a big deal.

Saw this at another site. Let's see how this plays out but I would be SMDH if any kids decide to quit the football team while we still have two games left for the season. Once the off season hits, then let them transfer but this is just ridiculous on so many levels.

So in other words he d
Bingo. They all seem to think they should be having 100 yard 2 TD games every week just for showing up. SMH

They might if Richt had more than 1 pass play in his playbook

Last week JT4 had a punt return TD. That was explosive play. It is a widely known fact that Rick hates explosive plays. Just a coincidence that the week after an explosive play the coaching staff was showing "tough love" to JT4? I think not.

Advertisement
Let's just hope he comes to his senses. He's done this before. He did it in high school and almost left last year.

If he stays home, we all know how that story ends. It would be a travesty. JT4 is a smart kid from everything I've heard, so hopefully once the emotions calm down he makes a rational decision.

seems like when one quits the floodgates open. Happens all the time in the military. All these special forces guys talk about it. Everyone in the dumps and feeling all pms but seem solid until the first dude quits and then the domino effect. Dudes dropping like flies as soon a someone taps out.
The ones that are left are the hardcore you want.
Everyone criticizing Thomas for saying some kids are cancers is wrong.
Someone needs to tell Williams about trubiski.
He sat for 3 years!!! Played one year and was a first round pick and ballin on the field and in the bank.

Let's just hope he comes to his senses. He's done this before. He did it in high school and almost left last year.

If he stays home, we all know how that story ends. It would be a travesty. JT4 is a smart kid from everything I've heard, so hopefully once the emotions calm down he makes a rational decision.

What about Pope? Harley?

Advertisement
Bottom line: This doesn't happen if we have a semi functional offense.

Very unfair, but I'm not so sure Ahmmons injury gets discovered if we had a real OC. He wouldn't be getting touched half the time.

Advertisement
Stop blaming the kids, it's this fraudulent offensive staff bunch of yes
oh shut the fck up, richt is costing these wide outs millions of fcking dollars and i imagine if they say a single thing out of line to him about it it's a 4 game suspension

you are a fu**ing moron if you think that pro scouts care of he catches 45 balls in our offense or 70 in some pop gun offense I don't know what to tell you. He looks good on tape, and there's a combine

Total fool if you think him catching some more balls elsewhere is going to matter. Stop di**riding these little prima donna dramatic types...Can't win with this cancerous softy attitude. And little Marky mark pope can take a walk too for a care. Total softness and selfishness.

Advertisement
Back