Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
The timeline makes no sense

If his grades were truly being questioned/investigated, he wouldn’t have played on a Saturday

This is not the type of info you learn overnight

Something doesn’t smell right here, and it’s definitely not my Chipotle farts

LOL this is exactly the type of info you hear about overnight.

This may be the worst season I can remember as a Canes fan. Even if we end up winning the next 2 games this season has been a complete nightmare.

So, I'm trying to get this straight. We all know Thomas didn't start last week, but did play. There is no way on earth that he would have played if he was academically ineligible. So maybe that's unrelated, but the timing seems weird.

If his HS grades were falsified, pretty darn sure we forfeit every game he played in.

Lots of smoke and no fire.
Someone said Mark Richt was showing him some tough love cuz something that happened in practice.

Advertisement
Seems like Bandy and Harley did the same or similar thing.... the very little i follow players social media? if there is any fire to all this smoke, holy sh*t what a disaster

Advertisement
Someone said Mark Richt was showing him some tough love cuz something that happened in practice.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with academic ineligibility.

I think he's in the dog house for something, and somewhere along the way it was posited that he falsified his grades. I'm not seeing evidence of that anywhere, and seriously hope it isn't true.

Seems like Bandy and Harley did the same or similar thing.... the very little i follow players social media? if there is any fire to all this smoke, holy sh*t what a disaster
Bandy always only has 1 or 2 pictures up and constantly deletes them. I know One person on this team who wont go no where no matter what and that’s Trajan bandy

Probably was in the doghouse for attitude. If it was anything else he wouldn’t have played.

Advertisement
You are really gonna blame Missouri? How about blame Miami admissions dept and every ******* person whose job it was to make sure he’s cleared.

Ultimately, this isn’t going to fall on UM or UM admissions. They 100% did their job with the paperwork they received.

Miami as school and program has shown quick action on things like this in the past.

Meanwhile Cam Newton was still playing during the investigation...

We had dudes driving around rented cars who kicked out of school. Rented ******* cars.

If it’s about grades then who knows the situation. I’m sure will find out tomorrow.
Yup. This schools stupidly errs on the extreme side of caution. Worried about vacating meaningless wins instead of standing behind their players.

Advertisement
If Jermaine Grace and AQM get kicked off for renting cars then I see no positive outcome here.

They couldn't get clearance from the NCAA that they wouldn't have to forfeit games they participated in so the school couldn't risk playing them.

Ultimately, this isn’t going to fall on UM or UM admissions. They 100% did their job with the paperwork they received.
It’s either UM admissions fault or the high schools fault. I’m sure the admissions dept did their due diligence knowing his past and I know Richt and Co did the same. Idk who point the finger out until more information comes out tomorrow. I jumped the gun blaming UM admissions.

Miami as school and program has shown quick action on things like this in the past.

Meanwhile Cam Newton was still playing during the investigation...

We had dudes driving around rented cars who kicked out of school. Rented ******* cars.

If it’s about grades then who knows the situation. I’m sure will find out tomorrow.
That’s becayse we are one slip up away from facing the death penalty

Advertisement
Back