Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Exactly how i feel...like they were the last few years. The failed corching, the scramble for anything in recruiting including who we can flip from Wake Forest and Boston College, Mods snapping, banning and locking...players not able to play. We only lack the criminal aspect of it.
Better knock on wood before they find out feagles and spicer are actually hitmen for the sinaloa cartel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another example that we don't have the right people in place within the program and administration. The current softies are clearly not willing to do what is necessary to win. Until that problem is resolved, I'll temper my expectations about the levels this program can reach.

Pure speculation but back when 89 Blocks came out someone was telling me how someone in ESL (maybe Sunkett) was guaranteeing JT4 and his teammate QB were locks at Mizzou. Mizzou thought they were locks. JT4 then committed to Miami and the QB said never mind to Mizzou and went to Minnesota. Coaches or an assistant coach we’re ready to put hits on people in ESL.

My conclusion from what I heard was East St. Louis and Mizzou are shady AF. That sh*t was a business and Mizzou obviously felt they got hustled.

Can’t help but think Mizzou had a hand in this
You think Mizzou is pulling the mafia memory thing and getting them now?

Advertisement
Fv1v9eK.gif

Pure speculation but back when 89 Blocks came out someone was telling me how someone in ESL (maybe Sunkett) was guaranteeing JT4 and his teammate QB were locks at Mizzou. Mizzou thought they were locks. JT4 then committed to Miami and the QB said never mind to Mizzou and went to Minnesota. Coaches or an assistant coach we’re ready to put hits on people in ESL.

My conclusion from what I heard was East St. Louis and Mizzou are shady AF. That sh*t was a business and Mizzou obviously felt they got hustled.

Can’t help but think Mizzou had a hand in this

And coach Kool was the mole to infiltrate UM...

Advertisement
This a **** shame and nothing more than kids being taken advantage of by the greedy opportunistic high school coaches and the untouchable SEC. This are good kids who never got sick squat in their recruiting process. A ego maniac mediocre assistant coach in sh*thole Columbia, Missouri going to try to ruin a teenager because he got hustled in East St. Louis???

F*CK THE SEC AND THEIR BAGS
You are really gonna blame Missouri? How about blame Miami admissions dept and every ******* person whose job it was to make sure he’s cleared.

So, I'm trying to get this straight. We all know Thomas didn't start last week, but did play. There is no way on earth that he would have played if he was academically ineligible. So maybe that's unrelated, but the timing seems weird.

If his HS grades were falsified, pretty darn sure we forfeit every game he played in.

Lots of smoke and no fire.

Advertisement
Back