Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

The other thread is locked already. Does that mean it's not true or have our mods just gone full blown Luke Stampenis thinking we can't handle the truth?

Its hard posting in Gator tears when everything I make fun of the Gaytors for happens here. Guys are breaking out the Miami super computers to show our new recruit rankings. The Miami Flipping machine is getting gassed up. The Miami excuse machine is powering on. Any thread about an issue gets locked. I feel like I am on Ghey bait.

Advertisement
There's a rumor about it being about academic integrity or something along those lines. If true, I am sure Richt did everything he could to get it swept under the rug............................................just kidding.

Advertisement
Its hard posting in Gator tears when everything I make fun of the Gaytors for happens here. Guys are breaking out the Miami super computers to show our new recruit rankings. The Miami Flipping machine is getting gassed up. The Miami excuse machine is powering on. Any thread about an issue gets locked. I feel like I am on Ghey bait.
Exactly how i feel...like they were the last few years. The failed corching, the scramble for anything in recruiting including who we can flip from Wake Forest and Boston College, Mods snapping, banning and locking...players not able to play. We only lack the criminal aspect of it.

Exactly how i feel...like they were the last few years. The failed corching, the scramble for anything in recruiting including who we can flip from Wake Forest and Boston College, Mods snapping, banning and locking...players not able to plyay. We only lack the criminal aspect of it.

Exactly. I hope its not the football god Butch Davis hitting us with the Gaytor Tear Karma. Don't forget the delusional posters though. Head on over to the recruiting board and we got a bunch of guys talking about how if we win our bowl game we are flipping everyone and will still finish with a top 10 class.

Advertisement
Nah. Someone said something about his HS grades being falsified.

The IG stuff just kinda confirms that there's something going on.
Seems odd that he would get kicked out of school so quickly. Normally, wouldn’t they sit a kid out until a proper investigation took place? He just played in a game 3 days ago. The timing just seems weird if it is an academic issue.

Advertisement
So is this like the time AQM was suspend for a full year for knocking someone’s lights out?

Advertisement
Seems odd that he would get kicked out of school so quickly. Normally, wouldn’t they sit a kid out until a proper investigation took place? He just played in a game 3 days ago. The timing just seems weird if it is an academic issue.

Unless UM knew something about it and getting ahead of it? I'm not sure, but I got told there was something going on earlier today. Hopefully there's some official news soon.

Advertisement
Back