Did Jeff Thomas get a target???

Advertisement
He caught a bubble screen early in the game then he disappeared for the rest of the game.

That’s right. I missed that. We got to get this offense right. Not getting the ball to your big gun is just not a good look. We cannot expect our defense to score like that every game.

Advertisement
That’s right. I missed that. We got to get this offense right. Not getting the ball to your big gun is just not a good look. We cannot expect our defense to score like that every game.

Just dumb.

We only had 45 offensive snaps and just 12 pass attempts.

We put up 26 pts on 45 snaps. That's pretty **** effcient.

JT4 will get his, just didn't happen with us running so few pass plays and Perry spreading it around

Just dumb.

JT4 will get his, just didn't happen with us running so few pass plays and Perry spreading it around
Over 7.7 yards per play on offense too, that’s elite

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unc did have 2 guys on him also at least the 2 plays I kept my eye on 4 presnap they had two guys on him..and like others said we threw the all 12 Times

We won so can’t stress it but **** gotta put him in motion for a fake handoff or in the backfield as a decoy at worse.

I really think he was in the dog house this week for the “dehydration” last week. Did he start?
In the dog house for dehydration? Wtf are you talking about?? Dehydration is a real medical issue. A football player dies seemingly every year from not drinking enough fluid and working too hard.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20180928-060023_Snapchat.jpg

Just dumb.

just dumb? Had it not been for the defensive scores we would have been in a dogfight. Stop being blind. There were many mistakes and were inefficient in many areas on offense. We also had so few snaps because we lost turnovers and had to punt a few times (besides the defensive effort). Brevin Jordan mentioned that he was proud to be doubled teamed. If that is the case, how can Thomas get one target? We were run heavy because Richt wanted to be conservative growing the ball. With our OL and our tendency to run the same run plays with little variation, Perry is going to have to throw the ball.

Advertisement
just dumb? Had it not been for the defensive scores we would have been in a dogfight. Stop being blind. There were many mistakes and were inefficient in many areas on offense. We also had so few snaps because we lost turnovers and had to punt a few times (besides the defensive effort). Brevin Jordan mentioned that he was proud to be doubled teamed. If that is the case, how can Thomas get one target? We were run heavy because Richt wanted to be conservative growing the ball. With our OL and our tendency to run the same run plays with little variation, Perry is going to have to throw the ball.

The beautiful thing about our offense is it’s not reliant on any one person to carry us. We’ve got tons of weapons. Absolutely no need to go into any game thinking we’ve got to get the ball into X player’s hands.

Perry just needs to be smart with the rock and use his weapons as needed based on what the defenses give him.

We rushed for over 200 yards. Hard to say we should have passed more.

Advertisement
Back