Cash
Emperor
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2012
- Messages
- 4,186
I don't get it. Can someone explain the insult?
IDK, i just know the name from the 1976 movie Bad News Bears.
![]()
Lol you beat me to it... What the **** fire him anyway!
I don't get it. Can someone explain the insult?
IDK, i just know the name from the 1976 movie Bad News Bears.
![]()
I found another screen grab.
https://twitter.com/DeweyKevin/status/594725128015114240
That's enough evidence to convict.
Forward to everyone you know and retweet perpetually
It was a joke about all the ads on Manny's trunks. And a bad one.
However, we need to grab on to any excuse to get rid of this clown.
You guys are seriously acting like some pittle girls bout this ****.
I don't get it. Can someone explain the insult?
Floyd has been arrested numerous times.
Pacquiao's "bail bonds" sponsor is absent because Pacquiao is clean and isn't sponsored by them. It's implied that Mayweather's sponsor (bail bonds) is present in Mayweather's corner.
I got the joke immediately. It was neither racist, nor offensive nor concerning. I get what Al is saying. Every sponsor under the sun wanted to be featured in the fight. Jimmy Kimmel coming out with Mayweather. Justin Bieber continuing his intimidating escort. Burger King walking out with Pacquiao. Mexican national anthem sang before the fight when neither boxer was of Mexican descent and only done because Tecate was sponsoring the fight. The sponsorship was beyond overexposed.
As far as Chico's Bail Bonds, take a breath you soft-shoulder, overreacting mama's boys. Chico's Bail Bonds was the only and desperate option for the Bad News Bears since they were historically so bad no one wanted to sponsor them. If you have not seen the original BNB movie, I highly recommend it. They can't make them like that anymore because the reaction from soft shoulder, overreacting mama's boys!
The only thing that tweet showed me was that AG has a good sense of humor and has a keen eye of observation when it comes to the pathetic desperation of sponsors to be seen. Oh yeah, fight was boring and AG has shown he is not a great coach. Carry on.