I don't get it. Can someone explain the insult?
IDK, i just know the name from the 1976 movie Bad News Bears.
I mean, as a Hispanic kid, that's offensive. It was very stereotypical and unprofessional. Regardless if it's a movie reference, which I didn't know until you posted this, it's still not cool.
Hopefully the rest of the university community is as liberal and pussified and mr herrera. This could be a blessing, off with Golden's head.
Seriously? At least Willy shows up to games and fights the good fight on ESPN and with his signs. The limps are guys like "Karl" Marx who take the signs away because Willy has to remain in good standing in order to get his degree and a good job.
With people like Blake James and Jerry Sandusky's prospective DC, Fataweenie Al, not being fired for poor performance, it appears violation of PC may be the only way to get somebody out a job at UM. He posted it, he deleted it, now it is up to the media to ask the questions. If they do, sometghing may come of this...If they don't, It dies on the vine.