Did anyone get a screen grap of what Al Golden just twitted?

What does this mean going forward.

Depends on the breadth and scope this takes and if the media is willing to connect this to Donna Shalala, who hasn't cleared Miami yet (Leblanc is supposed to be interim president starting 1 June) and is headed for the $#!+storm that is the Clinton Shakedown Outfit, I mean Foundation.

There are a lot of people who want to take Hillary down and not just Repubs...Leftwingers dying to draft their favorite, Lizzie Warren by making Hilly unelectable, Obama admin officials still wanting to settle scores from 2008, etc. Donna is already bringing baggage

6a00d83451b26169e2015434af7202970c.jpg

to a position with enough of it to fill an Airbus 380 cargo hold...She doesn't need any more.

As Jedi Master Cane stated, widest dissemination, to include entities such as the Washington and NY political media outlets needs to happen. If Al's stupidity could effect her new bosses electbility, you know Donna will have UMs lawyers combing Golden's contract for the "Petrino" termination clause you would HOPE they put in when they negotiated it.

Advertisement
It's just sad to me because the school prides itself on diversity and it does a good job in terms of that with campus culture. For one of the faces of the school to turn and do that , whether mistakenly or not, is simply sad.

I don't get it. Can someone explain the insult?

IDK, i just know the name from the 1976 movie Bad News Bears.

bad-news-bears-cap1.jpg

I mean, as a Hispanic kid, that's offensive. It was very stereotypical and unprofessional. Regardless if it's a movie reference, which I didn't know until you posted this, it's still not cool.

It's also a name of a band. IDK really where he was going with it. Manny is Philippine so it is a head scratcher.

Advertisement

bad-news-bears-cap1.jpg

I mean, as a Hispanic kid, that's offensive. It was very stereotypical and unprofessional. Regardless if it's a movie reference, which I didn't know until you posted this, it's still not cool.

It's also a name of a band. IDK really where he was going with it. Manny is Philippine so it is a head scratcher.

That to me is what makes it worse. It wasn't racist as much as it was stereotypical. Either way it wasn't cool.

It's an obvious thinly veiled racist taunt.

I'm sure the apologists will be along shortly to tell me how sensitive I am.

bad-news-bears-cap1.jpg

They speak a lot of Spanish there, mixed with their native language. Still don't get what's insulting

It's an obvious thinly veiled racist taunt.

I'm sure the apologists will be along shortly to tell me how sensitive I am.

I guess that makes sense. Kind of a reach using this to get him fired though. Props if it works

Advertisement

bad-news-bears-cap1.jpg

They speak a lot of Spanish there, mixed with their native language. Still don't get what's insulting

In the movie the kids were a misfit baseball team that had no money and the coach was a drunk. In order to get a uniforms for the team he got Chico's Bail Bond to sponsor the kids. So they could play in the league. Other than that. I have no other insight of the CBB name.

bad-news-bears-cap1.jpg

You realize a Jersey meathead who went to Pedo State probably thinks Emmanuel Pacquiao is from Latin America, not the Philippines! He is clueless to such words as "Criollo" and "Mestizo" and understanding Spanish colonization and the resulting diaspora.

Again, for the 1,754,956th time, the wrong coach for the job.

Spanish culture is prevalent in the Philippines... In fact Spanish had control over the phillippines for a time period which is why you see some people from there with last names like Rodriguez who are actually from the phillipines.

Advertisement
Pretty obvious that it was a Bad News Bears reference. But if it gets him fired what the ****, right?

Also, there's no way in **** he operates his own twitter. If you checked the timelines of the flunkies employed by the un-athletic department you might find the same dumb tweet, as they probably sent it on the wrong account.

Im with you? How the fug is that racist? Like why does the white ball have to hit the black in the hole? Why does the black have to knock the white pins over. Dont know to many chicod in manilla.... P.s. lost

Advertisement
Y'all %#<€£ be jumping Don Shalaylee for being a super liberal democratic pimp and then you try to go all super PC on Golden. You all a bunch of %#€?!

Y'all %#<€£ be jumping Don Shalaylee for being a super liberal democratic pimp and then you try to go all super PC on Golden. You all a bunch of %#€?!

It's called desperation. Although I'd rather have Corch fired for his incompetency on the field as opposed to his incompetency over Twitter.

Floyd has been arrested numerous times.
Pacquiao's "bail bonds" sponsor is absent because Pacquiao is clean and isn't sponsored by them. It's implied that Mayweather's sponsor (bail bonds) is present in Mayweather's corner.

Advertisement
Back