Did any media ask or did Diaz address why walk-on Ragone was in the game when UVA was in our redzone?

Advertisement
No need to ask him. The answer is obvious.
We only have two healthy backup LB’s. One is Brooks and the other is McCloud.

Brooks is a MLB and Pink got hurt so Brooks couldn’t replace because he doesn’t play that position. His normal backup McCloud is redshirting so the only available option was the walk on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3rd quarter, tightly contested ball game...Frosh walk on 3rd string striker is your answer?

I am all for redbone, t-bone, d-bone, or whatever kind of bonner you have if he can play. ... Santana Moss says hello.

Advertisement
No need to ask him. The answer is obvious.
We only have two healthy backup LB’s. One is Brooks and the other is McCloud.

Brooks is a MLB and Pink got hurt so Brooks couldn’t replace because he doesn’t play that position. His normal backup McCloud is redshirting so the only available option was the walk on.

Mistake to redshirt Mcloud if it effects you to this extent...Also there are other ways around this. There were 2 LB on the field at this time, so I'm sure one of the strikers (Finley) can take Pickney's place in that particular defense.

I missed where he allowed them to score and this became something to whine about?

What kind of moronic logic is that? So because the kid just happened to not fvck up and allow a TD, we should be fine with a 3rd string walk on coming in during crunch time.

If the Pats are down by 6. 2 seconds left at the 40 yard line and the coach decides to take Brady out and put Josh Gordon in at QB and he just happens to throw a TD pass. Does that mean it was a wise decision?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back