Did any media ask or did Diaz address why walk-on Ragone was in the game when UVA was in our redzone?

Lol this a stupid *** post. Josh Gordon isnt a QB first of all. This kid was playing his position. Also, we didnt take out Pinckney, he was hurt.

It just is an example to help a porster understand the "well it worked so it was clearly a good decision" logic is BS.

Advertisement
He’s played in 3 games at the Striker position. Guys need breathers and maybe he does a good job in practice. Sorry you think our coaches should be checking scholarship statuses on the sideline. If we have 3 strikers all of them will get on the field. If the coaches think he can get the job done fine. In three games we have no reason to think he can’t. Sorry you’re running out of things to complain about. You’ll have a new Saturday soon

If they need to check schollys on the sidelines they are even more lost than I currently thought. I was just pointing out how flawed your original logic was.

Running out of things to complain about? LMAO!! You are delusional. I can just see it now "Manny beat powerhouse GT, we are byke".

This staff has been on board for less than a year, so your "fill the needs with scholarship guys" strategy comes back to what I already said: we have to throw a true freshman out there.

No. This defensive staff, with the exception of our eunuch DC, has been on board for 4 years.

Advertisement
I pray you never get put in a decision making role.
Some folks just complain to complain. Complain when things work, complain when they dont and complain about things that might or might not happen. No need to pray dude. You should just chill. It's not that serious.

Go Canes !!!!!!!

Some folks just complain to complain. Complain when things work, complain when they dont and complain about things that might or might not happen. No need to pray dude. You should just chill. It's not that serious.

Go Canes !!!!!!!

I will pray , because I would feel bad for the hundreds of people that would be out of a job if someone like you became their manager.

Saying something is a poor decision is not complaining. Blindly praising stupid decisions is worse than "complaining".

Advertisement
If they need to check schollys on the sidelines they are even more lost than I currently thought. I was just pointing out how flawed your original logic was.

Running out of things to complain about? LMAO!! You are delusional. I can just see it now "Manny beat powerhouse GT, we are byke".

Yeah I’m sure glad they kept the walk on kicker on the sidelines too! If he doesn’t have a scholie than he must not be able to help us!

Yeah I’m sure glad they kept the walk on kicker on the sidelines too! If he doesn’t have a scholie than he must not be able to help us!

Do you really lack the brainpower to realize the difference between the 2? Manny wasn't recruiting special teams the last few years. If Manny was recruiting special teams and had to trot out this walk on kicker that can barely hit extra point kicks, than yes we would all be ****ed at Manny for this too.

However, he has been schit at recruiting on the defensive side and that is why when 56 got injured we got stuck trotting out this guy in the red zone.

Advertisement
I've always felt that Carter should be the backup for Pickeny. He's more of a LBer type that safety, especially now with Bolden in.

Advertisement
I will pray , because I would feel bad for the hundreds of people that would be out of a job if someone like you became their manager.

Saying something is a poor decision is not complaining. Blindly praising stupid decisions is worse than "complaining".

And you're.............
Still complaining..........

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back