Diaz was not a bad hire

That's great... Hope that puts W's up...
I'm not mad at the hire , just confused how the U says they're conducting a national search and 9 hours later it's over....
That's twice in two weeks that's been said and it was over before it started........ I just hope this works out..... Last place anyone wants to fail is home...
They’re trying their best to dissolve the program.

Advertisement
He understands modern offenses, Richt probably did too. I think Manny is going to want to run whatever he feels is best for his recruiting base, fast and aggressive.
He said exactly that and stressed explosive plays in his conference.
Tune into 47:00 minute mark of this interview

Advertisement
It's about the worst hire that could have been made...you couple that with the rumors about him hiring the ex co offensive coordinator from St. Brendan's high school and it makes all of this the worst dream a Canes fan can have.

They won't even allow us to be happy for 24 hours[/QUOTE]

That's the ******* truth, dammit!! @Jedi Master Cane, these scumbags know how to fvck a wet dream up!!! We needed the whole staph flushed!!

Diaz has worked at some big schools and carries himself much better than Shannon. Diaz is a mayor son, he understands relationships and politics.

I'm willing to cede those points to you and hope they translate into tangible results as the head guy but it's also concerning that those same things didn't translate into him being some elite recruiter.

WE ARE WITNESSING WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THINGS ARE NOT DONE PROPERLY AND IN ORDER.

STEP 1 : FIRE THE ****** *** PIECE OF GARBAGE AD THAT MAKES BAD HIRES
STEP 2: MAKE THE HC AND SUBSEQUENT HIRES

We managed to burn the "Get out of jail free" card Richt gave us

The incompetence of this administration knows no bounds. **** everything

Advertisement
CFB World is breathing a sigh of relief. And Saban re-lit the cigar...
best post.gif

We are so close to being dominant. With a REAL OC and REAL QB coach and top 5 defense..... it’s a wrap
Just think, if Bama, Clemson, OSU had a DC like Diaz and we hired him...almost everyone would be fine. Is Diaz ready? We will find out soon!
We’re so close to being dominant. We just need a Hc, a DC, an OC, a QB coach, a QB, multiple OLs and DLs, WRs who can catch, LBs who play like LBU backers, special teams that don’t suck, an S&C program that does it’s job, roster depth, competitiveness, and recruiting momentum. If we had those things, we’d be close.

oh and **** you Korn Ferry, not getting our business this time!

THAT really is a silver lining here. Thank Gawd at least those c0cksuckers didn't get a dime. They likely would've just ended up recommending Manny anyway after suggesting giving Hue Jackson a courtesy interview.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some good points but "not a bad hire" is also not the same as a great hire.

He needs to make staff changes and i fear he won't. He needs to recruit better. Our front 7 recruiting has been lacking for years. We got LUCKY with a guy like Willis. With him out against Wisconsin, we were @ss.

I think he will. When he was supposedly leaving he didn't praise the whole team, just the defensive side of the ball. Every new hire also wants to show that they're in charge. He needs to make some changes just to show he's in charge.

Advertisement
Back