Diaz: This is a rebuild

Advertisement
Slap in the face to his entire roster. Plenty of talent to beat Gtech. Nerve to talk about a rebuild after loosing at home to the worst team in the ACC. He has to go.
These players done with this nepotism. **** his dad and his citrus deal

Advertisement
When I hear about somebody who became rich in South Florida I automatically begin to wonder if it was through legitimate business. You'd think in such a sleazy environment we'd learn to run a bag game to the hilt.
they have to a point .They put bags behind trap doors in the wall at their houses.waste management as a w-2.

We are rebuilding with a roster filled with his players

1571522301129.gif

Advertisement
Lmao Diaz goes from #TNM to come to Miami or get your *** kicked and now we're rebuilding. Diaz and his coaching staff are failing these players and instead of stepping up and taking the blame like a man he throws his team under the bus and calls them a rebuild. That's some coward **** and I will never look at Diaz the same way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rebuild?! WTF?! Wow. I can’t believe he said that. Manny, Stand in this mess that you’ve made... like a man. Don’t run!!! Don’t throw your players under the bus. That’s coward ****. I, for one, don’t wanna hear about no **** rebuild. Unless you’re talking about REBUILDING this sh1tty *** coRching staph, that YOU brung in. Apparently, your main issue is that this head coaching gig is much harder than you imagined. You probably won’t be fired after this year, eventho ur probably deserving of it. So either fix it, or gtfo.

I'm sorry for ranting, but his rebuild comment ****es me off. That's HIS defense. The defense he led for 3 years, recruited every player, and has HIS guy call HIS plays. That's not a rebuild, that's trash. Offense looks better than last year, and you can't win because it's a rebuild? Gtfoh. You're in over your ******* head.

Rebuild rebuildrebuildrebuildrebuildd go ahead and rebuild .clowns don't know how to rebuild takes a stud or tw o.

Advertisement
Back