Diaz: This is a rebuild

At least with Rick&Son LLC we knew we had a guy that had won in the past in a competitive conference. He just ran out of steam. Ability (when he had energy) was there to win 9-10 games/season. Maybe not win us Nattys, but at least keep us in top 10-15 (when he had energy). This new corch has us in bottom 15 and will keep us here for 3 years due to pvssy foot higher ups at the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
The myth that this is a rebuilding year needs to be debunked by every media personality out there. This sob is trying to use that as his excuse when he was clearly part of the past regime. Also, describing this year as a rebuilding year is implying that Richt tore everything down. He did not. He amassed some decent talent.. enough for this amateur loser to work with. **** you Manny!!

Advertisement
manny (1).jpg

It’s what I would expect him to say under the circumstances. He really needs mentoring and help from a good AD because I doubt Manny is going anywhere. Someone who could help him identify and bring in solid assistants this off-season who are rising stars. He’ll have to overpay them to come, but that’s what he needs.

I’m don’t think the team has given up actually. They just aren’t being coached well in all 3 phases. Special teams, in particular, is the worst I’ve ever seen since I started watching this program in 1983.

The BoT should actually fire Blake and bring in someone new with a fresh set of eyes and who gets “it”.

Advertisement
Can't believe that **** said that. Lost 3 games to teams with less talent. GTech is as bad as there is in P5, I guess Miami is right there under Diaz

Advertisement
Imagine having an overwhelming talent advantage against programs like CMU and 1-5 GT but being such a terrible coach you struggle and are such a scumbag you're reduced to calling this a rebuild.

Mandy's transformation into Golden is complete. Next full moon he's gonna fall to the ground, roll around in pain and stand up with an orange tie on.

Also, dumb homer and fat idiot Tim Reynolds is a big-chested Cuck.

With Coker, you knew by year 4 when we got blown out by LSU that he wasn't the guy. With Randy, it was losing at home to Clemson during the 2009 season that did it for me. I tried giving Golden a chance, given the NCAA BS and looking past his horrible Maryland game. But by year 3 against VT in the rain, I knew his time was done here at Miami. With Richt, it was the LSU game.

With Diaz, it was the UNC game. I'll give it up to him, finding out he was a complete corch was quicker than the previous guys.

Advertisement
Back