Diaz: This is a rebuild

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sedano is correct. When Manuudy Doodie was shopping at the pawn shop for those finger rings and riding in on yachts to dinner parties he was talking a lot of sh**.
Fu**ing re-build lol. It’s Miami you thieving politician.
When I hear about somebody who became rich in South Florida I automatically begin to wonder if it was through legitimate business. You'd think in such a sleazy environment we'd learn to run a bag game to the hilt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The myth that this is a rebuilding year needs to be debunked by every media personality out there. This sob is trying to use that as his excuse when he was clearly part of the past regime. Also, describing this year as a rebuilding year is implying that Richt tore everything down. He did not. He amassed some decent talent.. enough for this amateur loser to work with. **** you Manny!!
Why are we ten players down on the roster? And we don't even have a competent placekicker on roster. Playing an Arkansas State transfer (really a walk-in) at striker....

How did it get to this?

And that CB Ivey....why didn't he covers downfield when we knew it was a likely fake????

Whole thing is sickening.

Embarrassing. He lost this team as he sold everyone on a non-rebuild quick 10 win season and lets get this thing rolling!

he’s in way over his head
That has been my #1 reason I have felt he needs to go. He is Rex Ryan after the two trips to the AFC championships. All talk all excuses. Basically said Richt and offense held the team back all off-season. Now that he has faced challenges it's a rebuild. Richt didn't even call say he was in a rebuild year one.

Advertisement
Back