Diaz: This is a rebuild

Here's the thing. Diaz was sold to the idiotic minions (aka "us) as a continuation coach. He was, they promised, going to maintain if not improve that "killer, rock-solid" defense we supposedly had, and bring in an offensive genius to handle playcalling and coach up the next QB's and take us to the next level. Of course, those of us who have followed the program for a number of years knew better - knew they were selling us a dogsh!t sandwich and calling it a prime dry-aged ribeye. So none of this should come as any sort of a surprise if you have been a fan of the program for any length of time - they have been promising one thing and doing quite the opposite for the better part of two decades. It's a **** show, folks. And until someone steps up and proves otherwise, that's what we're going to get for the rest of our lives.

Advertisement
I guess he has to say something to try and spin this abomination in some type of positive way, unfortunately he cant even do that right .

Next 2 weeks on the road at Pitt and FSU .... this ****show is only gonna get worse

i have no doubt we’ll string a couple nice drives but this team is approaching full on “quit on coaches” mode. We’ve seen this movie a few times before, sadly, so we know exactly what it looks like

i have no doubt we’ll string a couple nice drives but this team is approaching full on “quit on coaches” mode. We’ve seen this movie a few times before, sadly, so we know exactly what it looks like

and the recruiting will suffer

then it doesn’t stop there 2020 will be even worse

Golden waited until after the NCAA stuff to really crank it up.

This ****** didn't even wait until November of his first year.
Yep. And you know, as much as I disliked Al, he really did get snookered with all the Shapiro crap. I didn't like his excuses, but he wasn't totally off base.

Advertisement

Quit on coaches mode officially began when Diaz said this is a rebuild to the media after hyping himself like he had the **** recipe to success all off season.

Oh this is going to be an epic final month.

I really want the coup de grace to be Tate getting some play and lighting it up. Then players going off about how they all knew he was the guy from the start.

Advertisement
Back