Diaz on Potential Staff Changes

Advertisement
FSU's problem wasn't their Offense, it was their God awful Defense & the fact that Taggart never deserved the job in the first place.

He was a below .500 career coach before he got hired at FSU.

Willie just isn't a leader of men. People that like to actually tackle have zero respect for him. It's like Steve Urkel yelling at you. Would you listen? He should be coaching 7 on 7. FSU was so soft they made the Charmin Bears jealous.

He handled the west coast right? Had to have played a role if Flowe comes. Weren’t too many tight end targets they went after since they are set at that spot.
I’m not getting my hopes up about That due to the past cycles but if he does land him I’ll take eat crow

Advertisement
That he declined to answer the question means some will move on but it will be for “other opportunities”. He wants his people to find other jobs, but not fire them.

If he hitches his wagon to Enox he's getting fired next year, simple as that.

Don't squander away the opportunity of actualizing a childhood dream by being too stubborn. He was a local Miami kid that grew up dreaming he could one day be the Head Coach of The U & now that's it's finally happened he's about to throw it all away for Daniel ****** Enos. Smh

Wake the **** up Manuelito, do the right thing, get rid of Enox & save you job, don't go out like Willie Taggart did...
@Liberty City El Brother you can count on it! This bufoon has all this skill position talent but he wants to play in a phone booth. You can bet that Diaz is running into stacked boxes from tight formations under center come next year. I literally have no doubt. Pro Style bro!

I don’t think he can fire anyone untill the early signing period is over. Which makes total sense folks. Unless you want to lose recruits.

Advertisement
If he really doubles down on the pro style he is dumber than I thought. Throwing away an opportunity of a lifetime for what? For Pro Style bro! Pro Style.
What is pro-style anymore? The Ravens are owning the league with their offense and I wouldn't say that's old-school pro-style offense.

I don’t see any defensive guys getting fired.

Those are Diaz’s boys.
Defense wasn’t the problem. Yea that 4th and 17 was absurd but the offense and having no field goal kicker the first half of the season was the problem. How **** is still on staff is mind boggling

Advertisement
I don’t think he can fire anyone untill the early signing period is over. Which makes total sense folks. Unless you want to lose recruits.
Who would decommit if Enos gets fired?
What is pro-style anymore? The Ravens are owning the league with their offense and I wouldn't say that's old-school pro-style offense.
The NFL is a different world. Having said that John Harbaugh is a great coach because he adapts to his talent. The Ravens are running the perfect offensive scheme for the talent they have. Us not so much.

Defense wasn’t the problem. Yea that 4th and 17 was absurd but the offense and having no field goal kicker the first half of the season was the problem. How **** is still on staff is mind boggling
And you can fully expect him back next year running the exact same offense. #Continuity #ProStyle #FML

Advertisement
If Manny was a cerebral as he claims to be he would ask himself what would Urban, Saban, Orgeron etc do in this circumstance? No way those guys allow this OC/scheme to remain.
Burrow was above average QB. Gets a new scheme/OC and he’s all world.

Well if he doesn’t make any changes he’s already sealed his fate so it’s a win win for me..he’ll be clearing out his office midway through next year ala Willie..

I hope we poach Indiana.

Kalen DeBoer

I have been doing some analytics of teams and their offensive trends in terms of points, passing yards, rushing, 3rd down, and red zone... I may share on here in the near future but based on the numbers DeBoer was one of the names I zeroed in on after looking at his time at Fresno and at Indiana.

Some other names to consider are Ruggiero at Wake Forest, Tim Albin at Ohio (what they have done across the board in the categories I looked at was impressive over the last 3 seasons), and Zak Hill at Boise St.

Really unless you want to go pony up some serious cash and steal from one of the elite teams, if they would even consider Miami at all, tap into the Briles system and get Lebby, Kendal Briles, etc, or find a recently fired HC like Morris or Fedora... there’s not many names out there that impressed me statistically - aside from those 3 guys above. (and the military academies had good numbers but we’re not running a triple option)

The LSU method to tap into one of the elite systems in the NFL could work. Shane Day might be a good option working under Shanahan and I’m sure theres others.

Advertisement
Back