Diaz on Potential Staff Changes

Advertisement
That tweet can only be a good thing IMO. If Diaz wasn't firing anyone he wouldn't leave that cloud hanging over the staff needlessly like that.

I would think this means some heads will roll.
As they should but he needs to take a look at his defensive side of the ball too. We need changes all around as we need to coach better and some more stud recruiters too

If he hitches his wagon to Enox he's getting fired next year, simple as that.

Don't squander away the opportunity of actualizing a childhood dream by being too stubborn. He was a local Miami kid that grew up dreaming he could one day be the Head Coach of The U & now that's it's finally happened he's about to throw it all away for Daniel ****** Enos. Smh

Wake the **** up Manuelito, do the right thing, get rid of Enox & save you job, don't go out like Willie Taggart did...
100% correct. Meanwhile, all his best OC options are all slipping away as we speak.

Advertisement
I’m actually glad I missed the entire season posting on here haha. I’ll be around for good now instead of going a week then getting banned for 3 months.
I have my doubts but good luck!

This quote says it all really. Manny thinks that there were points in which we played good. That’s not the case, we played adequate to our talent advantage. Not once did we every exceed it, and Manny seems to think that the highs of this season were good enough. But they really weren’t.

Goes back to that whole bar being lowered significantly. In no way should anyone find a season where we went 6-6 by losing to FIU, Duke and GT acceptable in anyway.

Advertisement
Facts facts facts

Hickson has a free card for a season at least he's the only one pushing his weight on the trail.
Stubb's is a fuqin scrub and fans are about to build a shrine for him......almost unbelievable when I read the things I read on here. No wonder we suck we have coaches that think like most the fan base.

Fans have a shrine built for Stubbs because our receivers don't have as many drops this season as last year with Duggans. We've shown a slight improvement in overall performance where fans simply accept it as a positive. Merely ignoring the fact that our receivers both from a development standpoint as well as recruiting, is still nowhere at the level it should be in Miami.

Advertisement
Fans have a shrine built for Stubbs because our receivers don't have as many drops this season as last year with Duggans. We've shown a slight improvement in overall performance where fans simply accept it as a positive. Merely ignoring the fact that our receivers both from a development standpoint as well as recruiting, is still nowhere at the level it should be in Miami.
Facts

What's so hard to fix fuqin drops lol that's between the player and the player. Unbelievable to me man....I mean it's crazy to me. If a coach completed transformed the OL in year one with the same guys i would be like ok cause it's OL. But these are wrs we can get elite products in sfla

Facts facts facts

Hickson has a free card for a season at least he's the only one pushing his weight on the trail.
Stubb's is a fuqin scrub and fans are about to build a shrine for him......almost unbelievable when I read the things I read on here. No wonder we suck we have coaches that think like most the fan base.
Our CB recruiting has been doodoo this year. Crazy are quality and quantity at WR and CB is what it is

Inexcusable

As they should but he needs to take a look at his defensive side of the ball too. We need changes all around as we need to coach better and some more stud recruiters too

Yup. You have to ask yourself every year as a coach - can we get better at every position? If the secondary was decent, how can I make it great? If the running game was okay, how can I make it great? Diaz is satisfied with the job that Banda/Rumph/Patke are doing because it's not horrible and not bad enough to have light shed on them. But their performance from a position standpoint as well as recruiting can be improved immensely. Diaz lacks those traits which is why I never thought he'd succeed as the HC.

Advertisement
Our CB recruiting has been doodoo this year. Crazy are quality and quantity at WR and CB is what it is

Inexcusable
We can't compete for the elite prospects on home turf. Even if we get hidden gems and they play well....as soon as we play elites they aren't doing anything vs that kind of competition

Yup. You have to ask yourself every year as a coach - can we get better at every position? If the secondary was decent, how can I make it great? If the running game was okay, how can I make it great? Diaz is satisfied with the job that Banda/Rumph/Patke are doing because it's not horrible and not bad enough to have light shed on them. But their performance from a position standpoint as well as recruiting can be improved immensely. Diaz lacks those traits which is why I never thought he'd succeed as the HC.
Nothing but facts, need to take a look at everything for sure

We can't compete for the elite prospects on home turf. Even if we get hidden gems and they play well....as soon as we play elites they aren't doing anything vs that kind of competition

We have Rumph who can't recruit, and Banda has a better personality for recruiting (at least from public perception). But no one's taking him seriously. I used to think their recruiting shortcomings were because UGA was always dropping heavy bags. But other positions are still able to pull elite guys.

Advertisement
Back