Diaz Gets It....

I will just respond to both of you at the same time.

I am not saying I can see the future. Like I said in the other post. I don't need to be able to see the future, to know the guy bagging my groceries at publix can't lead this team to a natty either. What sort of jobs do you guys work? Do you just hire anyone that asks for the job, then just say "welp, we won't know this guy isn't the one for the job until he drives us into bankruptcy!"
LMAO ......
I think your time around here has run its course. Look me up in 2 years. U can't make this **** up......

Advertisement
I honestly hated the turnover chain even in 2017. I never understood why Richt allowed Manny to give out that trash.

And the chains get more and more old and annoying every year.

Why did they do it?

Because fans, players and recruits love it.

You are just the 1% who don’t like it.

Last edited:
Don’t need to hype him up. But you have to give him credit for realizing a mistake and attempting to fix it. Might not work, but he didn’t dig his heels in and be stubborn.

over 95% of this board was hyping the Enos hire up when it happened.

****, i didnt like it at the time and said as much, but i still got behind it eventually. diaz identified several issues and corrected them as fast as possible. thats a good sign and something past coaches havent done here. doesnt mean we're guaranteed to win going forward. doesnt mean diaz wont flame out. but its an indicator..a data point, that trends in the right direction

But that’s the thing. There are people out there who DON’T want him to succeed. Because he rode to an event on a yacht. Or he tweeted. Literally showed bravado and “swag”, which is all anyone cries about (we need to get back to Thug U, 2001 was the best, I’m a fvckin’ soldier blah blah blah), and people despise him to the point they ROOT FOR THE TEAM TO LOSE!!

Really weird bunch around here.

Strawman argument there

Advertisement
What has he won...and fyi; he still has to coach and lead, which seems to be where he struggles
From his one season that he took over a dumpster fire.. ok. I’m sure you want every coach at UM to automatically win 10 games but that wasn’t reality. However, he’s improved on everything that was wrong with the team once he took over and you’re still trying to seek out negative scit. FYI, he’s upgraded everything that was not on par after his first season ever being a HC smh.

From his one season that he took over a dumpster fire.. ok. I’m sure you want every coach at UM to automatically win 10 games but that wasn’t reality. However, he’s improved on everything that was wrong with the team once he took over and you’re still trying to seek out negative scit. FYI, he’s upgraded everything that was not on par after his first season ever being a HC smh.
Gots to produce also on the field. wake me up when it happens. It's all good and nice but win and then I can credit him as the savior. Win baby just win and they shall come. Until then :eczk8maixn847u2tx5.jpg: im hybernating right now.

Last edited:
Ok, when does he improve on getting the team prepared to play an efficient game. It doesn't take changes to personnel to beat a FIU, La tech, or transitional teams like GT, UNC or Duke

Advertisement
Ok, when does he improve on getting the team prepared to play an efficient game. It doesn't take changes to personnel to beat a FIU, La tech, or transitional teams like GT, UNC or Duke
I'm part time hybernating right now ;) but you just anwsered your own question. Time will tell danielson. **** or get off the pot. can't do both. Or can you . all in fun.

Last edited:
Gots to produce also on the field. wake me up when it happens. It's all good and nice but win and then I can credit him as the savior. Win baby just win and they shall come. Until then :eczk8maixn847u2tx5.jpg: im hybernating right now.
You gotta wait until the season comes. Just enjoy each season we go through. Now we’re in the training and working out season. Feb 29th is Spring practice season. Let’s see how we continue to get better. You gotta take all of it to be able to get happy at the end when the team wins.

We had a QB problem and an OC that quit. That’s enough to lose games like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just wanna say that the ignore button is an absolute godsend. Without it the negativity & toxicity on this forum would seriously reach insufferable levels. No lie. How anyone could deal with some of these individuals in real life is beyond me. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back