Diaz Gets It....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 2.35.02 PM.png

Notice to haters: he DIDN'T say "we back!"...

He said, "now the work begins..."

He couldn't fire Enos or JW mid-season last year and had to roll with the horses he had.

Now there hasn't been a single team in CFB which as revamped as much as the Canes have under Diaz...

And with as much IMPACT moves as Diaz has made...

Yes the judgement will need to wait till December 2020 to see what comes up... but don't keep telling us Diaz is anything remotely like Shannon, Golden or Richt.

Advertisement
As usual, your Manny obsession, or at least obsession with anyone who ever said anything derogatory about him, comes shining through.

All of that said, Manny has never been short on words (like his old man) and he exclaimed "now the work begins" in 2019 before the season started...I believe multiple times actually.

We all want him to succeed, so maybe it's time for you to stop willing it to happen through thread after thread pumping him up.
He is learning on the job, he has made some nice hires to keep his own job, and he says all the right things....let's all hope it pays off.

UM

Advertisement
View attachment 111082

Notice to haters: he DIDN'T say "we back!"...

He said, "now the work begins..."

He couldn't fire Enos or JW mid-season last year and had to roll with the horses he had.

Now there hasn't been a single team in CFB which as revamped as much as the Canes have under Diaz...

And with as much IMPACT moves as Diaz has made...

Yes the judgement will need to wait till December 2020 to see what comes up... but don't keep telling us Diaz is anything remotely like Shannon, Golden or Richt.
Agree with all of it. He could've and should've done better with the cards he was dealt last season. If we're honest, there were seasons that Butch and JJ didn't perform like they should've. Not saying Diaz is those two, but let's see how this coming season plays out. If he can't squeeze 10 wins out of this team with that schedule, then he does deserve to be let go, but we're not there yet...

As usual, your Manny obsession, or at least obsession with anyone who ever said anything derogatory about him, comes shining through.

All of that said, Manny has never been short on words (like his old man) and he exclaimed "now the work begins" in 2019 before the season started...I believe multiple times actually.

We all want him to succeed, so maybe it's time for you to stop willing it to happen through thread after thread pumping him up.
He is learning on the job, he has made some nice hires to keep his own job, and he says all the right things....let's all hope it pays off.

UM

But that’s the thing. There are people out there who DON’T want him to succeed. Because he rode to an event on a yacht. Or he tweeted. Literally showed bravado and “swag”, which is all anyone cries about (we need to get back to Thug U, 2001 was the best, I’m a fvckin’ soldier blah blah blah), and people despise him to the point they ROOT FOR THE TEAM TO LOSE!!

Really weird bunch around here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
already discussed in another thread. but what the ****, let's start a new thread about it.

Always amazes me how people run their traps about other Hurricane fans who are simply distraught about Miami losing to:

UNC
GT
FIU
DUKE
AND LOUISIANA TECH....IN THE SAME ******* SEASON!

11 wins in 2020 = Manny “gets it...”

The rest is good makeup on a pig.

Advertisement
View attachment 111082

I was a Manny guy, and I still have a glimmer of hope given the positives of this off season. And while you may be right about not a single team revamping like the Canes, you need to keep in mind people on here also saw no other team lose three games against teams like the Canes have.

Manny obviously gets it. Fix the problems or he is probably gone. He is at least trying more than a few recent regimes. Whether his fixes a success or not remains to be seen. If not a few more years of being mediocre for us to see. If for no other reason hope he succeeds

Yeah firing Enos was great but I’m not gonna sit it here and hype him up and give him credit for firing a guy he thought was perfect for the job.
I can give credit.. means he recognized he ****ed up.. Lmao

Advertisement
Back