Diaz Gets It....

Don’t need to hype him up. But you have to give him credit for realizing a mistake and attempting to fix it. Might not work, but he didn’t dig his heels in and be stubborn.

Problem is he made the hire. He knew what kind of O Enos would put out. That 1995 O doesnt work. Great off season but we saw the results. Shouldnt lose less than 10 games will the easy schedule(again)

Advertisement
I'm not an absolutist. Given the fact that this is Manny's first HC job, I'll give him credit for making major changes. Doing that shows he's not a stubborn headstrong person who'll ride with his choices to the bitter end. He wants to succeed and it shows. He's got his second chance, now capitalize on it.

Enos wasn't the only problem; he had unquestionably less to work with than the defensive coordinator who clearly **** the bed and had to be replaced by Manny. How come Manny hasn't addressed that position? And it's easy for Manny to say the things he's saying with Ed Reed in the building as a role model and resource for the entire program. Saying they need to work is obvious and isn't deserving of "credit" or special recognition.

Advertisement
Facts
I get the excitement but it was his fault he had JW and Enos. He got Martell who most knew was trash and lost out on hurts. Let's relax before we win another national title in the off season.

Did Lashlee say Martell cant throw the football at the press conference today?? Gee whiz!

But that’s the thing. There are people out there who DON’T want him to succeed. Because he rode to an event on a yacht. Or he tweeted. Literally showed bravado and “swag”, which is all anyone cries about (we need to get back to Thug U, 2001 was the best, I’m a fvckin’ soldier blah blah blah), and people despise him to the point they ROOT FOR THE TEAM TO LOSE!!

Really weird bunch around here.
vraiment, :eczk8maixn847u2tx5.jpg: colise de tata.

Last edited:
As usual, your Manny obsession, or at least obsession with anyone who ever said anything derogatory about him, comes shining through.

All of that said, Manny has never been short on words (like his old man) and he exclaimed "now the work begins" in 2019 before the season started...I believe multiple times actually.

We all want him to succeed, so maybe it's time for you to stop willing it to happen through thread after thread pumping him up.
He is learning on the job, he has made some nice hires to keep his own job, and he says all the right things....let's all hope it pays off.

UM
He does more than talk, that’s how he was able to make moves in the first place. He’s showing actions, that’s not talk. Today wasn’t talk at all, if you didn’t see, that’s on you. His first year and we automatically expected him not to struggle, lose, take bumps, and just win 10 games. He will be the goat when it’s all over.

Advertisement
Well main thing is Diaz made the changes he had to make.now for you guys expecting a 11 or 10 win season.Not so fast even with this schedule but win the coastal give Clemson a tough time.then I'd say yes Diaz has us headed in the right direction.

Diaz knows that he needs to win or he's gone. He's had a great offseason no lie. He needs his players to buy in to all the changes and win or he's gone. 8-4 will probably save his job but he really needs to win 9+ games. I'm rooting for him. I don't want to watch another season like the last 2 years and I'm sure he doesn't want to watch it either.

I'm happy how the last month has gone but it's very similar to last offseason. Just a better recruiting finish. I'm not sold that just because we have a new offense and QB that Manny will save his job but I am cautiously optimistic.

I still expect the beginning of this 2021 cycle to be dry. The I think the majority of these kids will be in on wait and see mode. I hope we'll be able to sign a QB before Paradise Camp though.

Diaz knows that he needs to win or he's gone. He's had a great offseason no lie. He needs his players to buy in to all the changes and win or he's gone. 8-4 will probably save his job but he really needs to win 9+ games. I'm rooting for him. I don't want to watch another season like the last 2 years and I'm sure he doesn't want to watch it either.

I'm happy how the last month has gone but it's very similar to last offseason. Just a better recruiting finish. I'm not sold that just because we have a new offense and QB that Manny will save his job but I am cautiously optimistic.

I still expect the beginning of this 2021 cycle to be dry. The I think the majority of these kids will be in on wait and see mode. I hope we'll be able to sign a QB before Paradise Camp though.
with the schedule that DIAZ has on his plate. We are 4-0 right from the start. Why in GOD'S green earth that we can't be 10-2. It's so winnable. is there spell check available . Why not 11-2 including a BOWL GAME. cest tres reele. MISTER REED has already have affected the organization.

The one thing I will say about Manny is, where other coaches have stuck with status quo and told us everything will be fine Manny has gone hard and making changes and fixing problems.

He just needs to figure out the coaching. Last year, falls right on his feet it was awful in every aspect of coaching.

Advertisement
View attachment 111082

Notice to haters: he DIDN'T say "we back!"...

He said, "now the work begins..."

He couldn't fire Enos or JW mid-season last year and had to roll with the horses he had.

Now there hasn't been a single team in CFB which as revamped as much as the Canes have under Diaz...

And with as much IMPACT moves as Diaz has made...

Yes the judgement will need to wait till December 2020 to see what comes up... but don't keep telling us Diaz is anything remotely like Shannon, Golden or Richt.

Many = Paja Mental

But that’s the thing. There are people out there who DON’T want him to succeed. Because he rode to an event on a yacht. Or he tweeted. Literally showed bravado and “swag”, which is all anyone cries about (we need to get back to Thug U, 2001 was the best, I’m a fvckin’ soldier blah blah blah), and people despise him to the point they ROOT FOR THE TEAM TO LOSE!!

Really weird bunch around here.

While there are some people who have rooted for him to lose on this board, Manny does not need any help losing. He is remarkably bad at this, yet remarkably good at winning over certain fans during the off season.
Rhet Lashlee’s offense will not succeed if players can not complete passes. Let’s not dump so much stock into play-calling. It didn’t work when we “added motion” either.
Well, now we not only have Rumph on the payroll, but yet another DB from the 2001 team! That will change everything.

Advertisement
View attachment 111082

Notice to haters: he DIDN'T say "we back!"...

He said, "now the work begins..."

He couldn't fire Enos or JW mid-season last year and had to roll with the horses he had.

Now there hasn't been a single team in CFB which as revamped as much as the Canes have under Diaz...

And with as much IMPACT moves as Diaz has made...

Yes the judgement will need to wait till December 2020 to see what comes up... but don't keep telling us Diaz is anything remotely like Shannon, Golden or Richt.

It’s funny. The more you post about him the less I like him.

Advertisement
Back